Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Olympics - Canoe

I think we've got 2 people in the final (well 4 as it is pairs)

Those rapids look a bit more scary than the ones at Elvedon Forest Centre Parcs!

Comments

• Options
    one of our pairs are currently top with our other pair last to go.

might even get two medals in this.
  • Options
    can't keep up with this and the shooting !!
  • Options
    get in. beat the champions. at least silver.
  • Options
    last canoeists are GB as well so it's GOLD.
  • Options
    damn, did not know that...brilliant!
  • Options
    Get in there !!!!!!!

BTW Should be an Olympic Gold for keeping up with all the threads on here !!!
  • Options
    gold and silver! fantastic.
  • Options
    GOLD & SILVER.

Get in.
  • Options
    Get in there !!!!!!!

BTW Should be an Olympic Gold for keeping up with all the threads on here !!!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    My remote is going to give up the ghost - paddling and shooting at the same time - brilliant!
    Awesome slo-mo pictures.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    amazing!!!! well done the boys!
    still would rather go down on a rubber ring a la centre parcs!
  • Options

My remote is going to give up the ghost - paddling and shooting at the same time - brilliant!

Are you watching babestation then?
  • Options

LOL

• Options
    Awsome afternoon...having trouble keeping up with it all as well as having to keep an eye on the clothes dryer...off to watch the judo.
  • Options

That's a cracker...

• Options

Awsome afternoon...having trouble keeping up with it all as well as having to keep an eye on the clothes dryer...off to watch the judo.

Tell her to have a sit down :-)

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Just watched a women's sprint canoeing heat: won by a lady (for Italy) aged 47 competing in her eighth olympics. Must be some sort of record there. We came second and qualified for the final.