Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Olympics - Sailing

Couldn't find a thread on the Sailing and seeing as it's now in full swing with a good few medal hopes including the great Ben Ainslie. Not sure if anyone has been following it but I'm a bit confused. He started today 4 points behind/ahead and is looking like he is going to win today, to close the margin to 3. They have said you can lose you worst result and I think the Danes was 8th and Ainslies was 12th, does this not put Ainslie 1 up? Bit confused so can anyone help?

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2012
    I think he was 4 points behind WITH the worst result taken away.
  • Options
    nah, he got it down to 3 today but then finished 6th with the Dane 5th this morning. He is comfortably winning the second race but has slowed to try to disrupt the Dane - risky tactic.
  • Options
    not sure about the score but them two have been at each other from the start. might have a tear up when they get on dry land.
  • Options
    yer Ainslie wasn't happy last night. The Dane was a bit of a knob yday by the sound of it so hopefully Ainslie can come through and grab the gold.
  • Options
    i tried watching that on a dodgy wi fi connection on bosses ipad, but couldn't work out what the hell was going on and there were just badges and yellow lines pointing out where people were.
  • Options
    Ainslie is some competitor.Reckon Sunday could be one of the highlights of the games.
  • Options

Ainslie is some competitor.Reckon Sunday could be one of the highlights of the games.

I can see him taking a mini cannon on board and holeing the Dane

• Options
    All he know needs to do is beat the Dane on sunday to win for the 4th straight time. Amazing athlete, up there with Hoy and Co for Britains best ever Olympian
  • Options

not sure about the score but them two have been at each other from the start. might have a tear up when they get on dry land.

my money would be on ben for sure... his interview last night after doing that penalty turn thing the dutch bloke made him do was classic "he's made me angry, you dont want to make me angry, he's done it now" haha! good man, smash him!