Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone for cricket?

Hey guys.

In a bit of a tight spot, basically for tomorrow (Saturday 4th August) I have eight players in my side; was wondering if anyone perhaps fancied a game of cricket? I ask on the basis that if you don't ask, you don't get. In the unlikely event you want to dust off the whites or whatever, then please do not hesitate to PM me for more details.

Cheers!

Paddy

Comments

• Options
    Might want to say where mate!
  • Options
    Not me, but if you stated a venue then someone local might fancy it.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Paddy old son.....sorry but it's a bit short notice to get all the way over to Ireland at such short notice!
  • Options
    Tempting...where abouts? Also, all day game? Or afternoon?
  • Options
    It would be afternoon from 1.30, at Ex Blues CC, postcode BR4 0AW, 46 overs per side (don't ask).
  • Options
    NB we're the away side, Old Colfeians, and we're playing Old Wilsonians. I skipper the 5s. It's essentially friendly cricket in some sort of league structure (to be precise, the labyrinth that is the Kent Regional Cricket League).
  • Options
    Cricket is a sport for old bastards. If you suffer from insomnia then watch it. Ive never been sooo bored in all my life. Oh wow ive hit the ball and i got a 6! Middle class wank!
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

NB we're the away side, Old Colfeians, and we're playing Old Wilsonians. I skipper the 5s. It's essentially friendly cricket in some sort of league structure (to be precise, the labyrinth that is the Kent Regional Cricket League).

Now if you were at home and I only had to cross the road I may have been interested
  • Options
    davy said:

Cricket is a sport for old bastards. If you suffer from insomnia then watch it. Ive never been sooo bored in all my life. Oh wow ive hit the ball and i got a 6! Middle class wank!

huh?

• Options
    davy said:

some one's a miserable bastard.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sod it,just seen this..would have love to have played...Sorry paddy
  • Options
    davy said:

You fail. Absolutely. Cricket is about as middle class as coal-mining.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Aaaah scratch that.
  • Options
    davy said:

hahaha what a nob