Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2 x Tickets for Blur / New Order / Specials Olympic closing gig at Hyde Park Sun 12th Aug

I've got two spares for this if anybody wants them, takes place next Sunday at Hyde Park. Drop me a message anybody who is interested, they cost 62.50 each. They are e-tickets which I just download from ticketmaster so should be able to just e-mail them across.

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    funny enough I was looking at the tickets for this last night and was shocked how much it was to see blur and two bands wiithout two of their most important members nowadays.
  • Options
    Agreed but I think it's relatively standard for big bands like this these days, plus obviously the Olympic closing angle probably adds a bit. To be fair I saw Blur in 2009 at Hyde Park just after they had done Glastonbury and it was absolute class, if it's as good as that I'll be happy with that price.
  • Options
    Well I can't wait to see blur again and Dec can't wait to see new order and specials plus someone said Bombay bicycle club are playing too? I might know some people who fancy it too!
  • Options
    Back in time for this. Delighted if Suzi is right and BBC are playing as well :)
  • Options
    I'll be there - can't wait
  • Options
    I'm going to this gig and can't wait. Love the specials (really can't see why folk keep bleating on about dammers not being there, makes no difference) seen them 3 times since they re-formed. But the big pulling factor for me with this one is Blur. I amaze myself that I've never seen them. Came very close on 2 occasions, but shit got in the way.

The HUGE minus for me is New order. Can't stand them and sods law, they're smack bang in the middle...............................................
  • Options
    BBC playing as well, great little band
  • Options
    BBC confirmed...makes it even better for me. Great line-up, love all 4 bands.

http://www.itv.com/news/london/update/2012-06-12/bombay-bicycle-club-to-play-london-live-closing-ceremony-concert/
  • Options

I'm going to this gig and can't wait. Love the specials (really can't see why folk keep bleating on about dammers not being there, makes no difference) seen them 3 times since they re-formed. But the big pulling factor for me with this one is Blur. I amaze myself that I've never seen them. Came very close on 2 occasions, but shit got in the way.

The HUGE minus for me is New order. Can't stand them and sods law, they're smack bang in the middle...............................................

no doubt there will be a queue for a bar so get stocked up then! hehe
  • Options
    That's the plan suzi. New order = beer time :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    brill - i'll have 2 pints of cider whilst you're there please!
  • Options
    Will be there as well,

Seen Blur a few times and the Specials only once. But was half cut so dont really remember too much! Looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Already going.
  • Options

Already going.

I'll keep a look out for anyone with a train time table hanging out their back pocket then. ;-)
  • Options

Already going.

I'll keep a look out for anyone with a train time table hanging out their back pocket then. ;-)
    5 of us going including CEJ. He will have a shopping list for Chris Powell hanging out of his back pocket :-)
  • Options
    someone should put a festival on where the only bands playing are ones that don't contain their original members

Specials
    New Order
    Queen and headlining the triggers broom of bands....Oasis
  • Options
    stones
  • Options
    We went to the opening concert. For travelling home double check the time the concert finishes. I think it will finish 12.30 to 1.00am. (The normal 10.30 hyde park curfew does not apply).
  • Options
    This sounds good, love BBC can't afford £62 though :(
  • Options

stones

bucks fizz ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    hear say
  • Options
    Sugarbabes
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Sugarbabes

the prime example of a triggers broom band

• Options
    buckshee said:

Plaaayer said:

Sugarbabes

the prime example of a triggers broom band

Lol :)

• Options
    If we're on bands without full original line-up, and as the London band, have to include Madness :)