Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

To the powers that be

edited August 2012 in Not Sports Related
Ok Ive said a few things in the past that have prob upset people but on this occasion i sent a post and it wasnt even offensive and ive had it taken off! WTF? Sorry to sound offensive but the mods on this board need to get a sense of humour!

Comments

• Options
    Ha, fella tell your mates about your runny poo on Facebook or something !
  • Options
    Go to bed
  • Options
    Booze, bugle and Charlton Life generally don't mix.
  • Options
    Such boring old bastards! You both sound like you're in your 50s? If your younger then I feel you.
  • Options
    You ain't feeling me cocker!
  • Options
    I wanna feel you off it. i like your soldiers helmit
  • Options
    Strange boy
  • Options
    I'm fussy. nolly does my testing for me - have a word with him.
  • Options
    davy said:

Such boring old bastards! You both sound like you're in your 50s? If your younger then I feel you.

Its the internet and people you are never likely to meet, I really wouldnt stress about it

• Options

Strange boy

Thats coming from a man called "C.Walsh'sLoveChild"? Colin Walsh is Charlton ledgend but even I wouldn't go that far!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    davy said:

Strange boy

That's coming from a man called "C.Walsh'sLoveChild"? Colin Walsh is a Charlton ledgend legend but even I wouldn't go that far!
    Is you dissin my fam
  • Options
    Post on CL by all means, but accept that there are responsible people keeping an eye on content who may object when we step over the line.
  • Options

Ha, fella tell your mates about your runny poo on Facebook or something !

Or tell MCS.......