Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

does anyone know what bus

Does anyone know what bus you would take from new eltham to queen liz's hospital?

Comments

• Options
    It will be red. That's all I know.
  • Options
    get the 162 from New Eltham station to eltham high street then get the 161 from Eltham Church
  • Options
    Not sure if there is a direct link, I think you have to go to Eltham High Street and catch a 161
  • Options
    Cheers pal
  • Options
    161 not calling at QE during games.
    think 561 has replaced it.
  • Options
    Do you pick the 561 up from eltham rather than new eltham paul?
  • Options

Woooo........... knew there'd be a curve ball in there somewhere.

• Options
    only on a charlton forum!!!!
  • Options
    Thread of the year?
  • Options
    This thread has real potential....keep it up folks!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DA9 said:

only on a charlton forum!!!!

?? Its not a quiz, I just need to get down there.

Some people eh....
  • Options
    dave...don't take it to heart mate...no ones having a go at you.
    It's just funny how a simple question can go off in different directions when all you want to do is get from A to B............sometimes we all have travel problems and know just how you feel.
    As is often the case on here you'll get some sarcy comments which can be quite amusing.
  • Options
    How about some people try and help others out instead of digging others out about everything?

He wanted to know what bus, a couple of people tried to answer the question, if you think that's somehow anorak-y of anyone then I pity you
  • Options
    286? and its turqouise not red!! ;-)
  • Options
    Hang on, I'm getting my tram maps out.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    sam3110 said:

How about some people try and help others out instead of digging others out about everything?

He wanted to know what bus, a couple of people tried to answer the question, if you think that's somehow anorak-y of anyone then I pity you

Don't worry sam, he's getting useful information.
  • Options

It's calling there atm
  • Options
    TFL is good. Here is their journey.

New Eltham
    Walk to New Eltham Stn /Footscray RoadStop: F

New Eltham Stn /Footscray Road
    Take the Route Bus 233 from Stop: F
    towards Eltham Station

Eltham High Street / Passey Pl Stop: N
    Walk to Eltham Church / Court YardStop: J

Eltham Church / Court Yard
    Take the Route Bus 161 from Stop: J
    towards North Greenwich

Queen Elizabeth Hosp/Main Entr Stop: H1
    Walk to Queen Elizabeth Hospital Woolwich, Greenwich (London)

Queen Elizabeth Hospital Woolwich, Greenwich (London)
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Have a day off, or barring that, get a grip and a sense of humour.

• Options

It's calling there atm
    I knew you'd pipe up
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DA9 said:

sam3110 said:

Sorry, didn't realise being able to use TfL made me an anorak, guess it's too complicated for some eh?

Bore off
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

I know him and he's a proper anorak. Probably trembling in his duffle coat now with excitement as he's knocking up his hot lemon thermos drink for the trip.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

DA9 said:

sam3110 said:

Sorry, didn't realise being able to use TfL made me an anorak, guess it's too complicated for some eh?

Bore off
    Listen, nobody slagged anybody off and nobody called anyone an anorak, put your precious little ego back in its box and go and be offended on someones elses behalf elsewhere.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

sam3110 said:

DA9 said:

sam3110 said:

Bore off
    Listen, nobody slagged anybody off and nobody called anyone an anorak, put your precious little ego back in its box and go and be offended on someones elses behalf elsewhere.
    Anorak
  • Options

DA9 said:

sam3110 said:

DA9 said:

sam3110 said:

Bore off
    Anorak
    Purely duffle coats for me D :-)

• Options

sam3110 said:

I know him and he's a proper anorak. Probably trembling in his duffle coat now with excitement as he's knocking up his hot lemon thermos drink for the trip.
    The only thing im knocking up today is your mrs, you old bag of c#nt!
  • Options
    Ha ha in your dreams sunshine and stop following her on the bus ;-)
  • Options
    Nice!
  • Options
    Thanks for the help all, all I had was my phone and its a nightmare trying to look things like that up on this old bit of toot
  • Options
    Did it get sorted ?