Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charity Bike Ride

edited August 2012 in Not Sports Related
Hi all,

I don't post much here, but I do lurk pretty much every day - I hope these sort of threads are allowed so apologies if not. My brother(Lee) and I are both Charlton fans and have had multiple season tickets over the years, unfortunately as we both live quite far away from the Valley it is difficult to get to games nowadays. Last season we both only managed to get to a few games, including the Hartlepool finale. Lee has 4 year old twins(Ben and Daniel) who are also Charlton supporters! Ben sadly has hearing problems, which has lead Lee to this charity bike ride.

He is taking part in a 100 mile cycle challenge around Oxford on September 8th in aid of the NDCS (National Deaf Children's Society) and is currently looking for donations. I hoped perhaps a few fellow Charlton fans would like/be able to help him out with some donations. I haven't told him but I will be posting this on a few different sites that I browse regularly so I hope it will be a nice surprise for him when he checks it next.

Here is the link should you wish to donate and see the story behind him choosing to take part in this event. I felt a bit uneasy posting this online and I do not expect huge floods of donations but if even a single person donates then it will be a great bonus

http://www.justgiving.com/Lee-Taylor12

Cheers