Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Glad to see the painter has read the COSHH statement and wore his face mask.
  • Hi viz vest and trousers, gloves, eye protectors, face mask and steel toe cap boots.............................to paint a post box with a roller.

You couldn't make it up
  • Even worse, 'Scottish people pick at shiny thing'

From Telegraph
    However, tennis star Andy Murray's memorial postbox in Dunblane will have to be repainted after fans picked away much of the gold covering.
  • You lot don't like Wednesday much do you.

I lived in the steel city for a bit - nice place, nice people.

Although the football was a bit of a let down, whenever i went to see Wednesday they were very comical, so at least they were entertaining. But, that band. Awful. However, I can see why they had it - very quiet for 22-24,000 odd fans.

As for United - talk about dour. Although they did liven up for our visit and that of Birmingham and Wednesday.

Looking forward to Wednesday away this season, reckon they'll be a good turn out. Leadmill here we come!
  • Bunny said:

You lot don't like Wednesday much do you.

Although the football was a bit of a let down, whenever i went to see Wednesday they were very comical, so at least they were entertaining. But, that band. Awful. However, I can see why they had it - very quiet for 22-24,000 odd fans.

As for United - talk about dour. Although they did liven up for our visit and that of Birmingham and Wednesday.

Looking forward to Wednesday away this season, reckon they'll be a good turn out. Leadmill here we come!

Wouldn't recommend Leadmill on a saturday, gone down hill over the past couple of years!
  • edited August 2012
    J BLOCK said:

Bunny said:

Wouldn't recommend Leadmill on a saturday, gone down hill over the past couple of years!
    Sad. Loved it about 10 years ago.
  • Bunny said:

Guarantee after you've played them twice and had a look at Owlstalk you won't like them. They won't care, though.
  • Hi viz vest and trousers, gloves, eye protectors, face mask and steel toe cap boots.............................to paint a post box with a roller.

You couldn't make it up

Got to watch out for post-traumatic stress.

• Not sure why we've been mentioned in here if i'm honest.
  • cause we know that you're always hovering ?
  • Sponsored links:

You told us last week that Jess was a wendy.
  • Bunny said:

Guarantee after you've played them twice and had a look at Owlstalk you won't like them. They won't care, though.
    I would think less than a handful of Millwall fans would even bother looking at their forum after playing them.

Think there's more chance of them not liking us - sounds like it's gonna be one of our 'Jolly Boys' outing type away games for the season.
  • I love Hillsborough. Proper old football ground, cracking atmsophere and our last trip up there will long stay in the memory.

Their fans however are the prime example of what happens when cousins marry.
  • I love Hillsborough. Proper old football ground, cracking atmsophere and our last trip up there will long stay in the memory.

Their fans however are the prime example of what happens when cousins marry.

I thought they were quite middle class - rather than inbreds.

But then again, I am a Millwall fan...der dum.
  • If you win at there ground you will get tired of hearing exactly how much your club is a disgrace, i had 4 incidents of middle aged guys coming up to me in a 5 minute walk back to my car, funny really.

she's a blade
  • If you win at there ground you will get tired of hearing exactly how much your club is a disgrace, i had 4 incidents of middle aged guys coming up to me in a 5 minute walk back to my car, funny really.

I very much doubt any Wednesday fans will come within 20 yards of the sort of turn out Millwall are looking to take up there to tell them what a disgrace we are.

However, I look forward to reading about it on Owlstalk.
  • J BLOCK said:

Not sure why we've been mentioned in here if i'm honest.

she's a blade
    I know she is, however op pig was claiming she was a Wendy last week.
  • edited August 2012
    They're a good bunch really. Passionate, partisan and deluded, just like footie fans should be.
  • edited August 2012
    Bunny said:

If you win at there ground you will get tired of hearing exactly how much your club is a disgrace, i had 4 incidents of middle aged guys coming up to me in a 5 minute walk back to my car, funny really.

I very much doubt any Wednesday fans will come within 20 yards of the sort of turn out Millwall are looking to take up there to tell them what a disgrace we are.

However, I look forward to reading about it on Owlstalk.
    TBH don't see you winning at their ground this season - with a couple of good additions to an already handy squad, I think they'll be there or thereabouts (haven't heard that phrase for at least a year).
  • Sponsored links:

• We usually do pretty well at Hillsborough, and poorly at Bramall Lane.

It'll be a good away day whatever, decent city for drinking, they'll have a big crowd and we're looking to take 2,000 odd up.

I'd be more than happy with a draw.
  • Bunny said:

We usually do pretty well at Hillsborough, and poorly at Bramall Lane.

It'll be a good away day whatever, decent city for drinking, they'll have a big crowd and we're looking to take 2,000 odd up.

I'd be more than happy with a draw.

when have you got them?
  • edited August 2012
    3rd game in - basically the first Saturday away game for us, their first Saturday home game.
  • Bunny,

Will love to see how the welcoming committee we have had outside the last few trips up there deals with your lot on one of your 'chosen games' - I'm guessing it will be non-existent.

Poor boys can't get over being done by little old Charlton a few years back so our normals bare the brunt on every trip since!

No respect for them in that respect but a top away support I have to admit.
  • Well, if they listen to their Yorkshire mates from Huddersfield, Hull and city rivals United they'll probably give it a swerve.