Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Matt Jarvis

Wolves have knocked back a West Ham bid of 9m. Silly season starting again. However, Scally must be rubbing his hands with glee - Gills have a 15% sell on clause which at 9m would be about 1.1m.

Comments

• Options
    For a winger that only uses one foot.....same with the offer of £12m for Fletcher it's all a bit odd/smells hooky to me.
  • Options
    £9 million for a relegated winger. Have West Ham learnt nothing from the madness they had under the Icelanders?
  • Options
    Steve fletcher is quality. Matt Jarvis is good but nowhere near 9m. That's one of the craziest transfer prices i've ever heard of.
  • Options
    didn't we miss out on a sell on clause for lee bowyer when Liverpool had agreed a fee of £9m with Leeds for him and eventually he moved on for diddly and we received sweet fa
  • Options

Steve fletcher is quality. Matt Jarvis is good but nowhere near 9m. That's one of the craziest transfer prices i've ever heard of.

Fletcher is a good striker but no way £12m
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Can't find any article relating to this. Only one that comes close is linking Southampton, not wet spam, and only £6m

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/southampton-bid-wolves-winger-jarvis-3441031?utm_source=main_feed

Also just found out he went to Gills after being released from millwall for not being good enough. Ha
  • Options
    6 mill is still quite a lot more than I would personally rate him at. That said, young, english etc, probably this fair play business somehow influences matters too.
  • Options

Can't find any article relating to this. Only one that comes close is linking Southampton, not wet spam, and only £6m

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/southampton-bid-wolves-winger-jarvis-3441031?utm_source=main_feed

Also just found out he went to Gills after being released from millwall for not being good enough. Ha

look on newsnow mate, loads of items

• Options
    Darren Bent, 15m. Decent British homegrown players still worth a fortune in a relegated team
  • Options
    Fletcher's worth around 8m at a push, Jarvis 6m imo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addicted said:

Darren Bent, 15m. Decent British homegrown players still worth a fortune in a relegated team

Darren Bent had Scored 37 goals in 79 games over two seasons with us, Jarvis - admittedly a winger - has scored 13 in 80 over the last two at Wolves.
  • Options
    This shows exactly why so many managers purchase from overseas