Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Please help. Missing person...

edited August 2012 in Not Sports Related
The mum of my friend Mick has gone missing in Chigwell. Nancy Ryan was last seen at 9pm on the Chigwell Road outside Ashton Playing fields.

guardian-series.co.uk/your_local_areas/9865794.WOODFORD_BRIDGE__Son_of_missing_pensioner_makes_emotional_plea/

I know there are a few East London/Essex based people on here so any help in spreading the word would be appreciated.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this.

Pete.

Comments

• Options
    Good luck, hope she gets home safe and well.

• Options
    I have quite a few friends in Essex through our dog training, I'll whack it on there.
    Good Luck hope you find her safe.
    Ray
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I hope she is found safe and well.

The weather is warm which is good if she has been out in the open all night.
  • Options
    Many thanks fellas. Really appreciate that Ray. My sister works at Guide Dogs over there so they're spreading the word too.

All the best.
  • Options
    I know it's not much help. But this happened to an elderly lady in Bromley a couple of months ago. She just wandered off from Waitrose.

She was found the next day safe & well at Bromley tennis club less than a half mile away. I believe she had just become rather confused.

All the best.
  • Options
    I will print off the picture and keep my eyes open. Good luck mate, I hope she turns up safe and well.
  • Options
    Many thanks again fellas.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Bloody hell I was by Ashton last night and this morning and my parents live right by there. I will tell them tonight and get them to see what they could pull together locally.

Hope she is found safe and well.
  • Options
    Not too far from me. I'll add this to facebook and send to my cousins who knows plenty of people in the area as well.

Hope it all works out well in the end.
  • Options
    ISLS and Colt, many thanks.

All the best.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nancy Ryans body was found in the river Roding not too far from her house in Chigwell yesterday. A devastating and incredibly sad outcome to this story. Mick (her son), has asked me to pass on thanks to those that offered help and support in the last week.
  • Options
    Oh dear.....how very sad....who knows what life can bring you around the next corner.
    A sobering thought for the start of a new day.
    RIP.
  • Options
    Blimey. RIP.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Such sad news. RIP.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    very sad to hear RIP and best wishes to ur friends family at this sad time for them
  • Options
    Im in Dubai, but my family are from that area i asked if they'd heard anything...really sorry to hear Pete, condolences.
    RIP Nancy
  • Options
    Very sorry to hear RIP
  • Options
    Oh no ! Was so hoping she'd be found safe & well.

Please pass on our condolences to Mick.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that, very sad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Such a sad outcome for this post. Checked in hoping there would be some promising or positive news.

RIP
  • Options
    RIP Nancy.
  • Options
    Sad way for this to end - RIP.
  • Options
    R.I.P
  • Options
    Tragic news, RIP.
  • Options
    Devestating news. RIP.
  • Options
    I'd hoped the mild weather would mean a happy outcome.

Sadly not.

RIP
  • Options
    RIP - such a sad ending.
  • Options
    Many thanks for the all the comments. I'll shall pass on to Mick everybody's thoughts and wishes.

All the best.
  • Options
    R.I.P