Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Breaking News: Incredible Signing for Next Season!

Rossi back to Yamaha. I'm just about tugging my nuts off with excitment already.

Comments

• Options
    Svine hund!!!!
  • Options
    didn't see that coming
  • Options
    Great news, Cal on the Duke.
  • Options
    Would he not be better staying on the Tech? Lest risky than the red monster, good team where he is popular and developing. Why risk it? Could be awesome, could be bad.
  • Options
    Agreed Morts, but I have a feeling that a) The Ducati will be further developed over the winter and b) that Cal will be on better bunce on a works bike.

I would love him to get at least a rostrum this year, a win would be the first Englishman to win one since Sheene in 1984, but Dovi seems to be half a second quicker at most tracks.
  • Options
    Rossi understudy to Lorenzo??? Will it work? If Rossi thought the Ducati was going to be competitive next season, surely he would have stayed.
  • Options
    Possibly sralan, but its like the EPL, Lorenzo and Rossi, Man City and Man U. Rossi knows that the full works Yam is always going to better than the Duke, so feels that he can only compete with George on the full works Yam. I dont think he will be an understudy to George, Rossi is the greatest short circuit bike racer there has ever been.
    Also Cal will never get near the full works ride. The question is whether the Duke will be better than the Tech 3 Yam? We wont know that until next season.