Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The latest on the Circus that is Blackburn Rovers

Blackburn's global adviser Shebby Singh says manager Steve Kean will be sacked if Rovers lose their first three games of the season.

NO PRESSURE THEN!! Don't get me wrong I don't think Kean is a god manager at all but what a ridiculous thing to come out & say. If Slater or Jiminez came out & said that about Powell I think I would be fuming

Full article here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19224402

Comments

• Options
    That is hilarious
  • Options
    It's gonna end in disaster whatever happens. Keane is a shit manager, just a yes man for the owners. Shouldn't have got the job in the first place and should have definitely been sacked long ago.

Time to count the chickens.................................
  • Options

It's gonna end in disaster whatever happens. Keane is a shit manager, just a yes man for the owners. Shouldn't have got the job in the first place and should have definitely been sacked long ago.

Time to count the chickens.................................

Boom boom!! He's here all week!
  • Options
    What a pity Keane is not in a position to just tell them to shove it.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    He as 5m reasons why not to walk ---all have a £ in front of them
  • Options

What a pity Keane is not in a position to just tell them to shove it.

He's in the perfect position...bent over as he has been since he got the job! I'm sure Venkys have an idea about where the stuffing goes!! ;-)
  • Options
    Brilliant analogy of pedersen by the board member - and his comments on ronaldo in the future although bold -- maybe true .... Once he loses his speed as a winger - he will not be able to play any other position --- don't u just love a venkey
  • Options
    "I was possibly one of the worst critics [of Kean] last season".

Not sure you were.
  • Options
    I didn't know they'd signed Nuno Gomez. Blimey.