Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Work colleagues you hate / colleagues will comedy names

2»

Comments

• Options
    Can't recall any funny named people I've worked with, but the bloke who performed my marriage was Father Joe King
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I sometimes have to deal with a couple of fellas in Germany - one is called Helmut Fuchs (which is surely a statement, not a name?) and the other is called Bernhard Titz (Burn hard tits!).

Also once had to ring a Mr Yussef Ali Kunt (Y A Kunt!). Thought it was a wind up so delegated it - but it turns out he was genuine!

Just remembered - someone where I used to work was called Dayo Adeyo. When daylight came she wanted to go home!!!
    I've just got back up off the floor after reading that. I was rolling around in absolute hysterics!! Absolute classic.
  • Options
    i have worked with a
    bob charlton
    ray gunn
    barry scott (cillit bang)
    i went to primary school with manure manure
    there was a dr.de'ath in the sherrard rd surgery, eltham
    and an orthadentist in blackheath called mr mordecai.
    these fall into the funny names, not people i hate.
  • Options
    I visit a place up town, the boss was called Micheal Micheal, to good an opportunity to resist on meeting him for the first time " do you mind if I call you Micheal"
    on the second visit he introduces me to his assistant " Jamie Oliver"
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    A trainee called Hugh Jampton who was working on a Placement Year......

Well not really but we sent a hire request to HR and they set him up a systems username, start date, sent out a temp contract (to a mates address) etc

Then on his "start date" the poor HR girl came up to us to ask us where Hugh was cos he'd missed his induction meeting. We told her that he'd actually started on the Spot Cable Desk, so off she went and said she was looking for Hugh Jampton.... Then got sent off to the Fwd Yen desk.....Fwd Skandis.....Repos.... Commercial Paper...... Went to about 6/7 desks

She was last seen running off the trading floor with about 200 brokers pissing themselves!

Very funny indeed!

Poor girl resigned about two weeks later.

And yes Shag this was when I was at Marshall's ;-)
  • Options
    Her we go various clients I have worked with

Willy Bickett - I dont know why its funny it just is!
    Roddy Loader Simmonds (Seriously good guy) If you put his name in google images a pic comes up!
    Shiten Patel - Cracker

And My Fav

Terry Turtle! - Beat that!
  • Options
    I work with a Mrs Peachey, sounds nice!!
  • Options
    Cliff Sparrowhawk. Very tall and looks like that birdman with grey hair in Buck Rogers????

And a fat badly dressed not very attractive woman called laura Ashley. Always want to say "careful on the stairs" but think better of it.
  • Options
    I worked with Mr. Peachey!!

My previous Japanese MD was Mr. Aso (never could spell...). Also used to speak to Steven Hendrie...

Favourite nickname is the rugby league legend Martin Offiah, who is known affectionately as Chariots...
  • Options
    surely "one size" fitz hall is better
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How about these:

Nicholas Knack (nik nak)
    Michael McConachie (mickymacanocky or Knickerbocker Glory to his mates)
    Bloke I used to work with was called Roy Nana - his missus was called Neena
    German fella a few years back on one of my contracts was called Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Woman on reception at a client I used to regularly visit was called Dominica DeLuis
    Kid in my school was called Turdoo
    Turkish girl I went out with for a while as a kid had a brother called Phizzit (their surname was Bangulu)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite Nicholas Knack (nik nak)

Also worked with a Nick Knapp- same joke!

Went to see one of my staff's clients who's surname was Beumohl (just try and say it!)

definately best to get onto first name terms quickly
  • Options
    Poor old Curbs, he has to work with Eggert Magnusson.
  • Options
    When I was an insurance broker we had an important client called Mr Bell. Not very remarkable accept I kept having to tell my assistant off for keep saying to him "Ok Mr Bell, I'll give you a ring......."