Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardew - 1st Prem Manager To Leave @ 40/1

Honeymoon period over.
Ba deposed as number 1 by Cisse and body language suggested he wasn't happy playing wide.
Up to 8 players loaned out to Rangers.
Europa Cup distraction.
Assuming (which is an assumption) that no other Manager has left before the new year he will lose key player(s) to the African Nations Tournament.

40/1 is massive.

Comments

• Options
    Massive. Like his head and ego
  • Options
    AVB for the pre Christmas double .. sacked by Spurs who bring back 'arry
  • Options
    Big Sam or Hughes seem the most likely to me.
  • Options
    Ive got a feeling it might be lambert at villa after he fails to turn around a poor start to season! Or maybe the villa board may have wished they got curbs
  • Options
    Di Matteo for me.
  • Options
    I think RDM too
  • Options
    Sam Allardyce
    11/2

Nigel Adkins

Steve Clarke
    13/2

Mark Hughes

Michael Laudrup
    11/2

Roberto Di Matteo

Brian McDermott

Chris Hughton

Roberto Martinez

Martin Jol

Brendan Rodgers

Andre Villas-Boas

Paul Lambert

David Moyes

No Manager To Leave

Tony Pulis

Alan Pardew

Arsene Wenger

Martin ONeill

Roberto Mancini

Sir Alex Ferguson
  • Options
    Laudrup will resign by November
  • Options
    I think Laudrup will really struggle to keep up Swansea's success from last year. Also, maybe Brendan Rodgers
  • Options
    Mark Hughes out Harry Redknapp in by December.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not sure about Rogers yet, left them out my treble until I see if they made any progress.

Us, Weds, Man U 24.7/1
  • Options
    I like AVB as well at 20/1 - didn't like him at Chelsea and don't fancy his chances at Spurs either.
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited August 2012
    Di Matteo out Redknapp in by xmas
  • Options
    Big Sam is the obvious favourite, hence the small odds. Reading and Soton fans are grateful with their managers for gaining promotion, West Ham fans expected promotion, but hate the football played, so will really get on his back if they struggle.

But not good odds, so I'll go for Martin Jol after Fulham's shock defeat against us on Saturday...
  • Options
    Laudrup or Hughes for me, others on that list might survive a poor start
  • Options
    JT said:

Di Matteo out Redknapp in by xmas

• Options
    I hope you had some dough on it JT fella
  • Options
    Not a penny mate !
  • Options
    The Pardew one is still worth looking into as the next manager to leave.

Sliding down the table.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

The Pardew one is still worth looking into as the next manager to leave.

Sliding down the table.

Sadly Newcastle's demise has come too late for me. Couldn't resist going in again - 100/1 has to be based on his so called 8 year contract but you can bet your bottom dollar that compo will be based on something like 12 months salary. Ashley is too realistic/successful/tight a businessman to offer anything more than that.

Interesting article here:

footballfancast.com/premiership/newcastle-united/when-will-alan-pardew-stop-saying-yes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Southampton 1 - 0 Newcastle HT.

Wonder what Mr. Ashley thinks of that 8 year contract now...
  • Options
    2-0 now.

Pardew can keep a good run going, but when it's going wrong he can't/won't be able to turn it around.

That's why Curbs was a much better manager FACT
  • Options
    As I've said on other pardewdrop threads everytime I see his smug mush or even hear his grating voice on TV I just have to say....................................

C*NT
  • Options
    Four defeats on the bounce in the League and no wins in seven in all comps in November ;-)
  • Options
    Would pish my pants if he got sacked after an 8 yr contract
  • Options
    edited November 2012

Only trouble is NLA he'll probably have the last laugh with a nice big pay off for the remainder of his contract.
  • Options
    True but I don't like him or the bar codes so either of then getting screwed suits me
  • Options
    Deadred said:

Only trouble is NLA he'll probably have the last laugh with a nice big pay off for the remainder of his contract.
    Ashley would not award 8 year contracts to Pardew and half a dozen of his backroom staff with compensation to match. More like 12 months.
  • Options
    edited November 2012

Deadred said:

Ashley would not award 8 year contracts to Pardew and half a dozen of his backroom staff with compensation to match. More like 12 months.
    Fair point we don't know the small print in his contract says but whatever pay off he would get is likely to be far more than your average wage earner could dream of.