Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Olympics/Euros/World Cup

I have just enjoyed that Olympics more than any major sporting championship for over 20 years, going back to Italia 90.
Fantastic, whole family watched everything.
Well done all.

Comments

• Options
    It was great and Im gutted its over, but the WC is still the be all and end all from a viewing point of view for me.
  • Options
    Yep, agreed - it's been great. What the hell am I going to watch all day and all of the night?
  • Options
    Brazil got the next WC and olympics...gonna be a lot of 2am drinking sessions
  • Options
    The Olympics are so much better than the world cup . A variety of sports in which the athletes have spent years,not weeks, preparing for with no financial gain.
    Compare that to the world cup. Overpaid no marks that can't wait for it to finish so they can get back to shot drinking and spit roasting!
  • Options

I believe they do plan to have the matches played earlier in the day for the sake of the European audience.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

I believe they do plan to have the matches played earlier in the day for the sake of the European audience.
    yep your right. happy days.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/oct/20/brazil-schedule-2014-world-cup
  • Options
    guys we have still got the paraolmpyics
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Says in that article that one group game will start at 2am...UK time....10pm Brazillian time, hope thats not the England games...assuming they qualify.