Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Betting websites

I've been with Paddy Power - inertia rules!

Time to get better value. What would Lifers recommend?

Comments

• Options
    I was hoping for some sound advice from the gambling experts on here. Any suggestions gratefully received
  • Options
    Bet 365, good signing up bonus and loads of promotions/offers through the year.
  • Options
    Bet365 is the best unless you get involved with Betfair
  • Options
    OddsChecker is a very helpful site - will give you the best sign up offers, and allows you to compare prices across bookies.

You should always have a Betfair account too, so you can lock in your profits if you choose by taking bets from others.
  • Options
    i have a number of accounts but use http://www.oddschecker.com/ to compare odds. 9 times out of 10 betfair is where i lose my money.
  • Options
    Thanks. I will look at these.
  • Options
    Betfair is the best by far. If your thinking of joining type in this code 4NXVYDFMK and you will get £25 Free once you have bet £20.
  • Options
    Looks good Beds, now I have figured out how they do the odds which wasn't simple for an old fashioned boy like me!
  • Options
    Avoid when inebriated.
  • Options
    BET365.great opening offer and best odds gauranted on all horse races plus they give you lots of bonuses.Opened account in March this year and already had £290 of bonuses added to account plus two free £50 in running bets on football matches
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I found for football betting accumalators last season Bet Victor was best odds the majority of the time.
  • Options
    Learn how to use betfair.
  • Options
    Open accounts with all the major bookies - ladbrookes, hills, coral,betvictor,paddy,jenningsbet,bet365 and skybet. Then use oddschecker to see which one has best price for your selection.

FYI betvictor are doing a promotion if you do a preimer league treble up to 50 this week and it loses you get the same stake as free bet on a treble next week.