Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

LCD TV Help

2»

Comments

• Options
    Aren't you insured for accidental damage?????
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]Aren't you insured for accidental damage?????

Yes we are, but i'm sure it'll bang the premium up as a result.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]cheers medders,

reckon this qualifies?

Sound & Vision

Some people have got JL to match S&V... It's a long thread, but have a look at the last few pages of this:

JL

had a word with the fella in john lewis oxford street today, sounds like it's a case specific decision. gonna visit the prcdirect store in forest gate and see what i can challenge them with.

ta for the links, very useful.
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    No worries mate.

Yep it is case specific but, as you'll see from that forum, it's quite an easy process. You either go in, or phone them (dept is called 'undersales') and tell them what you've seen and where you've seen it. They then call you back with their decision.

Mine was an easy one, as JL Watford had the TV on permanent undersale... apparently they have a PRC Direct or similar on their doorstep... Therefore worth just ringing the Watford JL store, and asking what price they're currently offering.... If it's good, you just tell your local branch and they do the rest....
  • Options
    i wonder if suzi will mind if we take a detour on the way to vicarage road on saturday morning? :o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]i wonder if suzi will mind if we take a detour on the way to vicarage road on saturday morning? :o)

Woman... shopping....

She'll never go for it....
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    i hate shopping!!!!

wastes precious drinking time - i'll keep your seat warm in the pub deccers.