Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Don't like Mondays?

edited August 2012 in Not Sports Related
Tell me why.

Comments

• Options
    #1 - Long way to go until the weekend.
  • Options
    Always tired after the weekend
  • Options
    During term time I like Mondays. I drop my son off at school then go for a cooked breakfast with half a dozen Mums that have children in the same school.

We normally hang around until about eleven when I go home to do a couple of hours work, write my blog, have some lunch before going back to the school to pick my son up again.

Probably my favourite day of the working week.

Sorry!
  • Options
    Mondays are alright.....Tuesdays are much worse!
  • Options

During term time I like Mondays. I drop my son off at school then go for a cooked breakfast with half a dozen Mums that have children in the same school.

We normally hang around until about eleven when I go home to do a couple of hours work, write my blog, have some lunch before going back to the school to pick my son up again.

Sorry!

Lucky bugger.
  • Options
    Offy,
    What reason do you need to be shown?
  • Options
    Mondays are no big deal out here as the working week starts on a Sunday; now that is just SO wrong!
  • Options
    Seriously struggling today! Was up late watching the Closing ceremony which didn't help.
  • Options
    used to hate tuesdays as we had weekly staff meetings first thing in the morning - don't do that any more, so I don't mind tuesdays as much. Thursdays seem to be hardest now.
  • Options
    Monday's go to slow......I have friday on my mind.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There are no reasons
  • Options
    I like them a lot more than the times when I used to do an all dayer after football on Sunday mornings !
  • Options
    The thought of a Monday is usually worse than the event. Always really busy and the day flies past.
  • Options
    Monday clubs make Mondays bearable, being dragged round asda because there is fug all to eat indoors does not. Especially after having grafted indoors all day on a rest day.

But I hate Monday's most because the lazy Berks who have been in the weekend have done sod all and left it all for the normal school day shift
  • Options

Sorry!

A "cooked breakfast" with half a dozen Mums?

I shall have to Google that, is it similar to tea bagging?
  • Options
    Think of it as the beginning of the end of the week. Doesn't seem so bad then.
  • Options
    Because i travel home tomorrow with some upset children after two weeks in the sun. Tonight has been a non starter in the last night of fun stakes.
  • Options
    I always find them a bit manic! Which makes me happy.
  • Options
    I go to bed late and lay in at weekends which messes up my body clock so Monday mornings I am not ready to get up. However Mondays at work always go really quick. Tuesdays drag.
  • Options
    I'll echo that the day goes quickly. If I was a sadist and had a lot of time on my hands I would spend Monday gleefully pulling people up on things that have been nausea. But it does increase my fun zone re doing their shit myself.......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not nausea naused.. Goddamit I meant naused!
  • Options
    Monday, Monday, Can't trust that day