Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FAO HENRY AND KETMAN

Come on boys with your connections within the club can we have a update on Reidy please.

Comments

• Options
    Unfortunately, after Pards changed the cafeteria around at Sparrows Lane, the wee Oirish fella can't now reach the pies.

People say he's either fallen out with Pards and demanded a transfer or, pieless, he has wasted away to only half his previous size and nobody can find him.
  • Options
    Perhaps he's eaten Pouso??
  • Options
    I am seeing the old man tonight, will ask him for you.
  • Options
    And can you also check that Baby Bent is going to be fit and well for Saturday, please?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]Perhaps he's eaten Pouso??

Nah, it was Spector not Lecter that used to play for us:-)
  • Options
    any news kets
  • Options
    I've just caught the end of a piece about us on Sky Sports News - showed squad training and Baby Bent was in there - so hoping its new footage. Didn't catch enough to see if Thatch or HH were there, and I'm not staying up for another hour till they repeat it - sorry!
  • Options
    Now't wrong with Benty. As for Reid they have sent him to a Harley Street doctor to look at his Hamstring injury in more detail. Injuries like this are complicated as they can be linked to the back, hips & all manor of things. No chance of him being rushed back. Although he is running at the moment, they just do not want him to tweak it again until they are 100% sure he is ready. Don't know about any other injuries...sorry.
  • Options
    Thanks Kets (respect to your Dad!)