Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bradley Pritchard

Looked to see if Pritchard had his own thread but couldn't see one.

Was excited yesterday when he came off the bench - always feel like he could make something happen. Am I alone in this? I think he could have a big impact on our season and am certain he'll get games, considering we haven't signed anyone who plays in his position. I was a big fan of what I saw last season and want the guy to do well.

Aside from being a talented footballer and clever lad to boot (went to Loughborough Uni with a few mates of mine), he's also a great bloke by all accounts. Can't help but want to see him succeed - all the better in a Charlton shirt.

You get the impression that he's a humble character and really appreciates the chance Powell has given him, and it's not every day you can say that about a footballer these days. Personally I love to have this type representing the club and think we're very fortunate to have such a seemingly decent bunch among the squad at the moment.

Just my two cents'.

Comments

• Options
    In the league cup game against Reading last year he ran the show, he got a few games last year and think he will be used a lot more this season. Very good player
  • Options
    Totally agree, I think he'll make a big impact this year
  • Options
    If he stays injury free I think he could be a brilliant player for us
  • Options
    Yep like pritch done so well coming from nonleague
  • Options
    V Fulham in the fa cup last season he looked prem standard
  • Options
    A midfield general we've been lacking since the departure of Racon......................;-)
  • Options
    Shame he came into the professional game so late, but it seems that he's a very quick learner. Agree with all the above. Can't wait to see him getting a few league goals as that would do wonders for his confidence. Terrific find by Powell, outstanding against Fulham away in the cup last season.
  • Options
    Would agree with all of the above .his only fault is that he tends to run out of steam in the games that he has started and becomes a bit of a risk if already on a yellow card.i remember the home game against Sheffield utd when he picked up an unlucky yellow early on and he epitomized the team that day : out on his feet but giving it all for a very important win especially after Russell came on supposedly to strengthen the midfield and was sent off within ten minutes.
  • Options
    A football player who is talented but also seems to be humble and intelligent ...a very rare breed!!
  • Options
    boggzy said:

A football player who is talented but also seems to be humble and intelligent ...a very rare breed!!

Met him after one of the games last season, he played well (v brentford at home that was it) and was absolutely made up at being at Charlton, top top lad and wish him all the very best, cracking little player too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Currently my favourite Charlton player
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Yeah id go as far as to say he's my favourite player at the moment. Players like Solly and & Wiggins are a class act but Pritchard is a fans player.

Seems like footballers have come under a lot of unfair criticism since the olympics and Pritchard is the prim example that not all footballers have lost touch with the fans.

He will only improve under our coaching staff and id certainly start him over Stephens and Hollands in CM. Think him and JJ will form a good partnership this season.
  • Options
    Agreed with everyone on here, Seems like he's living the dream and making the most of every moment. I was also pleased with how he progressed and improved so much as the season went on. Not a massive fan of him playing in a wide position but he also showed last season that is also a good option coming off the bench with his energy and enthusiam.
  • Options
    I'm looking for Pritch to stand up and make a difference this year. He was the best player v Foolham in the cup last season.
    I hope he gets a start.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Sorry, very late, but just seen this: lovely.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nzRZ2ey2Snc
  • Options
    Hadn't seen that, love it though. He's easily one of my favourite players from the current bunch. So much commitment and energy every time he plays, hope he has another good season.

Wish him the best w/ the engagement too.
  • Options

Sorry, very late, but just seen this: lovely.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nzRZ2ey2Snc

I hadn't seen this either, really liked it. I thought he came out of last season with a lot of credit, I reckon he will be even better next year.

• Options
    Great stuff.
  • Options
    Is it just me who thinks he is complete and utter cack ?
  • Options
    No
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wondered who it would be this week.
  • Options
    Was woeful today.
  • Options
    No worse than Yann today and he was playing out of position
  • Options
    I'm on about in generall not just today's performance
  • Options
    Not good enough
  • Options
    Was absoultely awful. Where was he playing?????
  • Options
    What is it that Powell see's in him? Yes he can run and snap at players legs!.. But so can I
  • Options
    Is shocking and not good enough for this level but is powell's love child and so will always get game time
  • Options
    Worst player on the pitch today by a mile - tries hard but lacks quality.
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Is shocking and not good enough for this level but is powell's love child and so will always get game time

Is that true? I thought he'd been benched in recent games.