Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

More Support would be nice

edited August 2012 in General Charlton
After a home game I like to pop in my local and I am greeted by a lot of lapsed Charlton supporters and quite recently lapsed as well, who want me to give them a mini commentary on the game.They like to spend the afternoon in the boozer watching the results come in;however,if they really care about our great club it would be nice if they could get of the bar stools and get a ticket..There is no reason why our team should not be walking out to 27000 supporters each week.On occassions that I cannot go I usually give it to someone if I can and sometimes i cannot even give it away;they can whistle next season.Now I am going to look a mug when we have a full house Tuesday.

Comments

• Options
    It's a funny old time, people are broke, charlton are only just starting to get our act together, but slowly people are coming back.

Don't fret, our fanbase is good & if we are doing well by Christmas the valley will be closer to 27k than you would expect.
  • Options
    think you are underestimating how tough it is for people at the moment not all of us can afford it anymore
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    mparsons1 said:

think you are underestimating how tough it is for people at the moment not all of us can afford it anymore

i think he's refering to the "fans" that can afford sit in the boozer all day drinking (which isnt cheap these days)

• Options
    I fully appreciate that mate.I do understand that there are people that cannot go I did not make that clear.I was just referring to people who do have the capacity to go but just cannot be asked.
  • Options
    Surely they can be asked?
  • Options
    What a bunch of arses if they cant be asked!
  • Options
    if no ones gonna ask them, then what do you expect?
  • Options
    Don't ask me.
  • Options
    Does slightly annoy me, not the people that can't afford to go but like you said the people that have option and don't they tend to be the loudest most annoying fans to talk to as well. The ones that try to force there opinion on you, based on the 2-3 games they've watched on the tele. Although I tend to know more of those people who support Palace and Millwall rather than Charlton.
  • Options
    Dont worry if we get promoted to the premiership they all come out the woodwork!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The woodsywoodwork
  • Options
    pettgra said:

I fully appreciate that mate.I do understand that there are people that cannot go I did not make that clear.I was just referring to people who do have the capacity to go but just cannot be asked.

ARSED ! Can't be arsed :-)
  • Options

pettgra said:

ARSED ! Can't be arsed :-)
    Who arsed you for your opinion? ;-)
  • Options
    you arse!
  • Options
    Probably more expensive to spend all day in the boozer than to come to the Valley