Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CL Site running slow.

Is it my PC or is the site running slow today?

Comments

• Options
    Slow today for me and went through a dodgy spell yesterday too. Got some message from Vanilla saying they were close to capacity.
  • Options
    Keeps crashing.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Slow today for me and went through a dodgy spell yesterday too. Got some message from Vanilla saying they were close to capacity.

Same for me, been on a few other sites today which arn't to bad, lap top is getting old so was a bit concernd, but not to bothered if others are having trouble aswell.
  • Options
    Yep, slow on mine too.
  • Options
    Yes, it's pretty painful today. Other sites seem ok (e.g. hotmail, facebook), so it's not your equipment.
  • Options
    Oh, I forgot, yesterday I got a "403 Forbidden" error code as well. (Whatever that might mean!)
  • Options
    yeah its slow...but it doesn’t help having to load comments talking about how slow it is.

its probably making it feel even more conscious of its problems. its just having a hard day.
  • Options
    Slow for me, all the other sites I use are running fine so it must be Vanilla
  • Options
    couldn't there be a cap on number of guests... there's like 90 odd at the moment - if not for us then for the sake of the poor hamsters.
  • Options
    It's slow for everyone, has been on and off for the last three days.

Completely out of our hands, our host has been having issues this week with load capacity, clusters and all sorts of technical mumbo jumbo that means nothing to me.

Will only be temporary, and apologies for any inconvenience.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Che

It's slow for everyone, has been on and off for the last three days.

Completely out of our hands, our host has been having issues this week with load capacity, clusters and all sorts of technical mumbo jumbo that means nothing to me.

Will only be temporary, and apologies for any inconvenience.

Cheers AFKA......
  • Options
    Not good enough. Refund required...........................
  • Options
    AFKA what's with the links that keep going to a survey? Are they supposed to be there?
  • Options
    @creepyaddick can you screenshot that?
  • Options
    erm dunno how to do that but on the thread about elvis theres quite a few words that are underlined click on them and it takes you to a survey link to win a ipad!
  • Options
    ive just noticed my post above has the word survey highlighted too
  • Options
    I think that is something to do with your own computer
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Oh, I forgot, yesterday I got a "403 Forbidden" error code as well. (Whatever that might mean!)

Had that twice over the last week: Whats that all about ?

• Options
    Apparently, our host is under a DDoS attack. They've kept us up the past few days, so hopefully that means they're winning!