Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace cheerleaders

Looks like Palace have pumped their transfer cash into a music video this summer.
Bizarre and cringeworthy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0W6L7_nc_k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Comments

• Options
    Awful
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Haha! Superb!

The filmed it when it was raining too.
  • Options
    filth
  • Options
    Plenty of cheese for the Cheese Rolls.

PS Never seen so many flat chested girls together.
  • Options
    no wonder ross mccormack didn't sign
  • Options
    Is this a would ya?
  • Options
    My good lord that terrible ...
  • Options
    Surprised the end shot wasn't the eagle flying across the pitch...in a bikini.
  • Options
    It could have been worse- Simon Jordan in a bikini.
  • Options
    Saw this a few weeks back.
    The real problem with this video is that they say "Call me, maybe?" but never put the fecking phone number on the screen!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wonder how many additional season-tickets the promotion actually sold.
  • Options
    Wow!! I see they followed current pop trends by shooting the video in a ghetto/dump. Tin Pot club, but hey the girls are nice
  • Options
    Mates sister is one of them. He wasnt to appreciative of the banter that came after.
  • Options
    The girls are nice enough, shame about the 90 minutes of Palace football you'd have to put up with though...
    Not terribly PC either... (I'm sure Greenwich council would complain if we did the same thing)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    PS Never seen so many flat chested girls together.

The bigger tits are in the stands watching!!! ;-)
  • Options
    I saw this (possibly on You tube)described as "their" version lol. I always thought an alternative version involved singing not miming (very badly) & tossing their hair about ?
  • Options
    It's a terrible rip off a Miami Dolphins video. I find it horribly cringeworthy and there's something a bit seedy about Cheer Leaders at British Football matches, it always feels like they're just being trotted out for fans to lear at, like some kind of soft core strippers. using them to try and sell season tickets feels like something out of the 1960s.
  • Options

It's a terrible rip off a Miami Dolphins video. I find it horribly cringeworthy and there's something a bit seedy about Cheer Leaders at British Football matches, it always feels like they're just being trotted out for fans to lear at, like some kind of soft core strippers. using them to try and sell season tickets feels like something out of the 1960s.

They won't sell season tickets like that, what they need to do is enter all season ticket holders into a draw, the winner gets the chance to shag a cheer leader. If a lady should win she joins the cheer leaders :-)

• Options

They won't sell season tickets like that, what they need to do is enter all season ticket holders into a draw, the winner gets the chance to shag a cheer leader. If a lady should win she joins the cheer leaders :-)

Sounds more like rape
  • Options
    They certainly have gone off the boil recently.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Mates sister is one of them. He wasnt to appreciative of the banter that came after that video
  • Options
    Secret video of the new Palace cheerleaders practicing.
    https://m.facebook.com/reel/1395622304317672/
  • Options
    cafc_joe said:
    It could have been worse- Simon Jordan in a bikini.
    …or Jo Brand in a bikini 🤓