Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Walnuts 'improve sperm health' - should this be 'members only'?

''Eating around two handfuls of walnuts a day improves sperm health in young men, a study in the journal Biology of Reproduction suggests.

Sperm shape, movement and vitality improved in men who added walnuts to their diet over 12 weeks.

The fatty acids found in these nuts are thought to have helped sperm development. It is not known if this would help improve male fertility. ''

I have to say I've never had any complaints about sperm shape, but I guess movement and vitality are important. Especially if there is a dance routine in the offing.

Comments

• Options
    sort of come dancing
  • Options
    Thats the idea!
    Better than Come, Dine with me.
  • Options
    Come fly with me
  • Options
    come again
  • Options
    You'd have to be careful that a bird giving you a nosh didn't have a nut allergy.
  • Options
    Would she be noshing you off if she had a nuts allergy though?
  • Options
    She wouldn't want tea bags
  • Options
    Walnuts (or nueces) are a euphanism for your gonads in Spain, so i would say vital for sperm production!
  • Options
    you kiteflyer, you
  • Options
    Any tips on increasing volume? Not really bothered if my sperm is a bit couch potato I just want lots of it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Any tips on increasing volume? Not really bothered if my sperm is a bit couch potato I just want lots of it.

Leave it alone for 5 minutes!! ;-)
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Leave it alone for 5 minutes!! ;-)
    Thanks mate, I'll give it a try : )
  • Options
    Taste?
  • Options
    Eat a diet of duck eggs, asparagus, cabbage and lamb. Only drink Pernod and you will stockpile plenty
  • Options
    cinnamon has excellent effects, according to friends of mine.
  • Options
    I thought this was going to be about the swimming pool at the walnuts centre in Orpington!
  • Options
    Well, as I had my walnuts snipped 5 yrs ago, I no longer care......................................
  • Options
    So a lack of shape vitality and movement then Tango?
    and I guess your sperm suffered too?
  • Options
    Now I know why women lick the cream out of a walnut whip,
  • Options
    Take maca tablets, puts lead in your pencil and juice in the tank
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "I have to say I've never had any complaints about sperm shape"

Only a Charlton fan could write that.

• Options
    So far I've had no problems with my sperms vitality. But then it's not really an issue I'm too busy going around and smashing one out over birds faces like the LAD I am.*

*My missus would probably kill me if I did this.