Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone else waiting on school admissions result

a very nerve wracking experience I tell you.

We moved to the sutton area as the sceondary schools are fantastic but phew it is a nervous time.

the missus is at her hormonal pregnant best as it is without this winding her up as well.

Comments

• Options
    me & the missus are waiting to. No post today so the wife phoned the school. apparantley the're being posted out today so you won't get it till tomorrow.
  • Options
    yeah you can also check online tomorrow morning if you applied online
  • Options
    We are waiting to see if we have got our daughter in to our chosen primary school....we have to wait until the end of march to find out!
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Best of luck Arf, went through it last year. Fortunatly young Chirps passed his 11+ and we got the school we wanted. Got to go through all again next year with even younger Chirps!
    I really do think the mums suffer the most.
  • Options
    Fingers crossed here too - maybe find out online tonight.
  • Options
    No I left school years ago.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]No I left school years ago.
    It shows.
  • Options
    Good luck to Arfur and Salad or rather mini Arfur and mini Salad!
  • Options
    Townley :-)

(1st choice)
  • Options
    Would you believe that the postman was nearly an hour later than usual...Bloody torture. Still, all's well that ends well. Passed the Bexley test and passed the Kent test. Didn't get the 1st Preference (BETHS) because we live too far away but did get the 2nd (Wilmington). Also got got the fall-back of being offered a place at Colfes but we all know that CharltonDan went there so I'm a bit dubious of the quality of education ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wouldnt even dream of sending my future Childen to Colfes, all my friends that went there are complete wronguns!!

Then again, I went to Sedgehill, so manybe the problem is with me!
  • Options
    oi i went to colfes!
    used to be a great school!!
  • Options
    My boy is waiting for results.

It's a horrible wait all round - I'm trying to not think about it, every time I do I get a sick feeling int he pit of my stomach.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]Still, all's well that ends well. Passed the Bexley test and passed the Kent test. Didn't get the 1st Preference (BETHS) because we live too far away but did get the 2nd (Wilmington).

Well done to him, my boy did both tests and we put down BETHS as first and Wilmington too. Bloody torture all this, especially as I have to go home at midday, the post will be on the mat and I'm not allowed to touch it....AAAAGHGHH
  • Options
    had ours absolute fucking disaster

Was not offered one of our choices but offered the Carshalton Boys sports college which we did not even put on our list. not a bad school but we don't want him to go to an all boys school.

here goes the appeal
  • Options
    My bruv got through, got first choice school. releived for him, parents been nightmares over last couple of days
  • Options
    not so bad this year because my older boy got in last year but do remember how horrible the whole experience is. I already mess my boys life up in so many ways dont need to feel responsible for their future as well
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]Would you believe that the postman was nearly an hour later than usual...Bloody torture. Still, all's well that ends well. Passed the Bexley test and passed the Kent test. Didn't get the 1st Preference (BETHS) because we live too far away but did get the 2nd (Wilmington). Also got got the fall-back of being offered a place at Colfes but we all know that CharltonDan went there so I'm a bit dubious of the quality of education ;o)[/quote]

Add someone else to that list !
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    [cite]Posted By: C_f_W[/cite] Well done to him, my boy did both tests and we put down BETHS as first and Wilmington too. Bloody torture all this, especially as I have to go home at midday, the post will be on the mat and I'm not allowed to touch it....AAAAGHGHH

C_F_W...Which school did you get?