Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone having a problem with Charlton player?

edited August 2012 in General Charlton
I can't get the f'ing thing to work!

Comments

• Options
    For some reason I had to go to the B'ham commentary before the CAFC one. Okay now.
  • Options
    I couldn't get any sound, so I switched to the Birmingham commentary, then back to CAFC and it worked.
  • Options
    its crap,commentary is on but whenever you click on another game tab to see possesion and shots etc it does not respond and takes you to another screen.
  • Options
    I have tried Birmingham and can't even get that!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Nervous to go to anywhere else on the site now it's working incase I lose the commentary....it's very very slow.
  • Options
    cambi22 said:

its crap,commentary is on but whenever you click on another game tab to see possesion and shots etc it does not respond and takes you to another screen.

Absolutely. With last season's player you could look at all the details of other matches without the commentary disappearing. Altogether, they've made it worse. As with Tuesday's game I have to listen to the oppositions commentary as ours keeps cutting out.
  • Options
    Took me 14 minutes before I got connected to the commentary!!
    Complaint going in on Monday morning....very very poor show after all their trumpeting on about how much they were going to improve the site.
  • Options
    Lost it for acouple of minutes, but back on now.
  • Options
    They also don't update the league table when a team scores.
  • Options
    I can't even get logged in- wont accept credentials that worked fine in May
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Same here Solar.
  • Options
    I give up - any radio commentary?
  • Options
    I've lost commentary three times, and can't get it back at all now. We have to mail them, they usually respond
  • Options
    I can't even log in. Checked during the week that I still oculd and am signed up til Dec 2012. What's their contact phone no? Can't find that either. Am v angry!
  • Options
    same here - first game of the season - refunds required!
  • Options
    Anyone got an email address or phone no. for them?
  • Options
    been working fine for me
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Have you all made sure that you have the latest version of flash player?

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Follow that link and update. It MIGHT solve some of your problems.
  • Options
    I can get in but not a dickie bird commentary wise - tried Birmingham palyer nothing - even Watford palyer and nothing - what a joke! Not bothered about the Watford player but they need to refund all of us as this is the main reason we pay for this.
  • Options
    Will try the adobe link, but I logged on ok a few days ago. Stupidly thought checking in the week would mean it would be ok today!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial
    People asking about commentary on #CAFC Player. It's working for me here but would advise trying a different browser if having problems (IL)
  • Options
    PF I had problems last week because I had to update. Thought I'd mention it just incase it helps someone!
    Sometimes Player is just a bit rubbish though.
    You should also try a different browser, Chrome is good.
  • Options
    Got it working now!!!!
  • Options

Got it working now!!!!

Yay! What did you do differently Muttley?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    It's so frustrating because you have no bloody idea why (or why not) it works....seems to have a mind of it's own and is a complete mystery!
  • Options
    just downloaded adobe and it is now working. cheers
  • Options
    It was Adobe flashplayer that did the trick for me
  • Options
    I used to Adobe link and now have chrome. Still can't log in. Have tried changing my password twice, which it let me do
  • Options
    I'm using firefox if that is of any help