Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ambrose

edited August 2012 in General Charlton
did people boo him today if so i dont understand why he was a young player at us who was inconsistent like most young players and was let go when we were relegated through no fault of his own is there something i dont know or are we just annoyed at how well hes done since leaving

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2012
    My gosh , thought he got a bit of a hammering , what's it going to be like when he comes to the Valley?

Why do people keep singing songs about him being gay, he's married ?
  • Options
    Didn't he play right midfield?
  • Options
    Who?
  • Options
    He joined Palace, nuff said.
  • Options
    maybe there werent any offers elsewhere due to his poor form for us and he reluctantly had to accept their offer?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Mrbacon said:

He joined Palace, nuff said.

Fair play , but why all the homophobic abuse? Its embarassing and makes our fans sound a bit thick.

• Options

Thought he normally plays on the other side...
  • Options

No he played on the left, Pritchard kept him quiet.
  • Options
    Michael Barrymore was married.
  • Options
    Anyone else notice how he went completely missing in the 2nd half?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    do people really think he's gay? or is the abuse just because he's a bit of a nancy when it comes to tackling?
  • Options
    Anybody who gave him stick should be ashamed.....Proud of themselves.
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Michael Barrymore was married.

Unless you were in his bed what proof have you got?

• Options
    What the fuck does it matter if he's gay or not?!?!

Seriously, take a look at yourselves.
  • Options

I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You are not scared. You are an asshole.

— Morgan Freeman (@MorgonFreeman) August 16, 2012
  • Options
    I hate the guy for going to our deadliest rivals. I couldn't give a shit If he's gay or not , as far as i'm concerned he's Palace scum.
  • Options
    edited August 2012

Anybody who gave him stick should be ashamed.....Proud of themselves.

Really? Hardly any of the 'banter' aimed at him today was because he went to Palarse - it was 95% questioning his sexuality. Have a word with yourself.
  • Options
    Can't we just call him a stripy Nigel caaant and leave the other stuff out of it?
    Please?
  • Options
    EastStand said:

Can't we just call him a stripy Nigel caaant and leave the other stuff out of it?
    Please?

Sounds like a plan!
  • Options
    If he is gay - which I'm sure he isn't - well what is wrong with that? Not bothered with us giving him stick for joining Palace but no place at a club like ours for homophobia IMO.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not sure Darren is going to reproduce the form he showed under Warnock. Don't see Clark as the man manager NW can be and I predict that form nearer to his Charlton MO is very much on the cards.
  • Options
    Talking ato A Palace supporting colleague - he said Ambrose was quite difficult to accomodate in the side. I was reminded that we had the same issue with him. He needs a side that is set up to play to his strengths -not sure if Birmingham is that side!
  • Options
    Although missin in the 2nd half, nice flick for their goal
  • Options

Talking ato A Palace supporting colleague - he said Ambrose was quite difficult to accomodate in the side. I was reminded that we had the same issue with him. He needs a side that is set up to play to his strengths -not sure if Birmingham is that side!

That's what my Palace supporting boss said, "Flatters to deceive" were his exact words.
  • Options
    How awful. Having a Stripey Nigel for a boss.
  • Options
    people feeling sorry for others on their behalf again.
  • Options

did people boo him today if so i dont understand why he was a young player at us who was inconsistent like most young players and was let go when we were relegated through no fault of his own is there something i dont know or are we just annoyed at how well hes done since leaving

Every club boos rejects, especially if they join your rivals. I'm sure he expected to get booed
  • Options
    The songs sung most to him were you'll always be scum, you'll always be scumm, daren ambrose you'll always be scum and ambrose your a c*nt ambrose ambrose your a c*unt, How were 95% of songs about his sexuality leeroy?
  • Options

How awful. Having a Stripey Nigel for a boss.

He's allright actually, my worst nightmare would be having a Millwall fan as my boss.
  • Options
    I have a Millwall fan as my father in law !
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!