Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

motd

edited August 2012 in General Charlton
half an hour doubt im the only one whos been missin this

Comments

• Options
    Between the euros and the olympics its been an awesome summer of sport, can't say I missed it at all.
  • Options
    haha true that but im still very glad its back for a good 9 months
  • Options
    Is Harry on tonight?
  • Options
    Mick Flanagan, MOTD, The football league show.. not a bad little run of TV :)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Patronising little comment from earholes at the end there. C***.
  • Options
    I've missed the football, can't say I've specifically missed MOTD though. The punditry on there gets worse every year - Hansen, completely straight faced, suggested that Skrtel and Agger were the best centre backs in the league last year and the pair of them (him and Shearer) were talking like they'd never seen Cazorla play before. Spanish international and arguably the best player in La Liga last year outside of Real and Barca and these guys, who are paid to be experts in football, appear to have never heard of him before he signed for Arsenal. Poor.
  • Options
    I watched those 3 too shine166
  • Options
    missed mickey flanagan.i was out out.
  • Options
    Glad it's back, but they need to freshen up the pundits. Hanson has to go, I'm sure curbs would be up for it! Hanson talks too much for a man that is way over paid and has never got his hands dirty by actually managing a football club.
    His knowledge on football is limited.
  • Options
    I don't know whether it's been mentioned on here but Harry Redknapp has signed a contract to be a pundit on MOTD. That will make it a lot more cheerful!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sage said:

I don't know whether it's been mentioned on here but Harry Redknapp has signed a contract to be a pundit on MOTD. That will make it a lot more cheerful!

Sage said:

Twiching indeed!
  • Options
    Not redknapps biggest fan but he will make it better.
  • Options
    dartonion said:

Not just out?
  • Options
    Personally I have no problem with Alan Shearer breathing it's just when the sir pushes over his vocal chords and words come out as it is all shit. I find it hard to believe that this guy was a top player he doesn't talk sense and has the analytical skills of a 3 year old.
  • Options
    Regarding people saying Sasa is in the Football League show opening credits, remember when he was in the MOTD Credits?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jXn5eJRQOc
  • Options

dartonion said:

Not just out?
    he was out out
  • Options
    shine166 said:

dartonion said:

Not just out?
    he was out out
    yeah.proper out out.
  • Options
    Why don't you two go f off off! ;-)
  • Options
    just saying i popped out.ended up out out.
  • Options
    Harry on MOTD last night, thought he was good. Much better to listen to the punditry of a man that has hands on management experience (A successful football manager).

Hope he continues on it and Hanson leaves.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Regarding people saying Sasa is in the Football League show opening credits, remember when he was in the MOTD Credits?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jXn5eJRQOc

Who scores that very first goal on the opening credits? Couldn't have got it more in the top corner!
  • Options
    Le tiss
  • Options

Le tiss

TA!
  • Options
    It was quite good to have a bit if disagreement last night between Shearer and McCarthy about whether to mark zonally or man to man.
  • Options

It was quite good to have a bit if disagreement last night between Shearer and McCarthy about whether to mark zonally or man to man.

Pick your own man every time, as shearer said.. no excuses then