Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League Show

edited August 2012 in General Charlton
So, any bets on who will be the first to complain about them not dedicating the entire programme to us?

Comments

• Options
    FFS, still no coverage of our historic draw. Privatise the BBC
  • Options
    There has to be something we can cry about
  • Options
    Sasa in the titles, Leroy instead of Claridge = WIN
  • Options

Sasa in the titles, Leroy instead of Claridge = WIN

was just about to post the same
  • Options
    How comes Blackburn have no sponsor ?
  • Options
    Also our babge on the wall in titles :)
  • Options
    shine166 said:

How comes Blackburn have no sponsor ?

Would you want your company name associated with that clown show?

• Options
    How long did we get ?
  • Options

How long did we get ?

12,457 nano seconds... not that I was counting
  • Options

How long did we get ?

12,457 nano seconds... not that I was counting

That much....Wow!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    uie2 said:

What was the ground with the big terrace that they showed (old b&w)? At first I thought it was the East Terrace, but from the photos I've seen, I don't remember that large advertising hoarding.

Agree with Leroy, Better prog that last year. No Claridge; let's hope that's a permanent change.
  • Options
    Why were Gillingham playing in red at home?
  • Options
    Probably 1 or if we're really really really lucky we will be given the top game on the programme as we're in the Championship.
  • Options
    Stig said:

uie2 said:

What was the ground with the big terrace that they showed (old b&w)? At first I thought it was the East Terrace, but from the photos I've seen, I don't remember that large advertising hoarding.
    Agree with Leroy, Better prog that last year. No Claridge; let's hope that's a permanent change.
    Don't know where it is, I thought maybe Burnden Park before they covered their big side but Bolton play in white.Having said that didn't they play semi finals there many moons ago?
    Certainly not our East Terrace, nothing like The Valley.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

They've been sponsored by a local Chinese Restaurant.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Thought the same, just a blue splash on one sleeve I think

Maybe they're twinned with cardiff

• Options
    seth plum said:

Centenary kit or something
  • Options
    Where have Southampton's stripes gone?
  • Options
    I remember watching it last night. They showed their favourites for top 6 and bottom 3, we was not on either as you would expect. Then the bloke said, well the championship is so open, and mentioned 5 other teams not including us and including Sheffield wednesday of teams that could end up in the top 6.

I don't like the football league show!
  • Options
    I reckon football league show is produced by someone who just doesnt like us! ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:

To show everyone that the club is not racist and colour doesn't matter.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

I remember watching it last night. They showed their favourites for top 6 and bottom 3, we was not on either as you would expect. Then the bloke said, well the championship is so open, and mentioned 5 other teams not including us and including Sheffield wednesday of teams that could end up in the top 6.

I don't like the football league show!

It doesn't matter. Remember the Four Four Two prediction regarding us last year. They've no more a clue than we have.
  • Options

Stig said:

uie2 said:

Don't know where it is, I thought maybe Burnden Park before they covered their big side but Bolton play in white.Having said that didn't they play semi finals there many moons ago?
    Certainly not our East Terrace, nothing like The Valley.
    Looks like 1950's Stamford Bridge. There is an oval shaped track behind the goal.
  • Options
    we are the featured game tonight !
    i honestly don't see why everyone moans about it ?
  • Options

seth plum said:

Centenary kit or something
    yep. Their original colours before they decided they wanna be like millwall.

Can understand changing it for the season, but what an awful looking shirt.......................
  • Options

we are the featured game tonight !
    i honestly don't see why everyone moans about it ?

2 weeks in a row

• Options
    Yup indeed..
  • Options
    considering they showed the goals on the BBC before they even showed the classified results I don't see the point in watching the fls