Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Our away support at St Andrews

edited August 2012 in General Charlton
Thought it was really good, one of the best atmospheres, went absolutely nuts when we scored. Birmingham fans outside told us how loud we were and that we have a great following.

The downside of that yesterday was that some scummy brummy gobbed on a few of our fans before they equalised. I didn't see it but my mate did and it got reported to the police.

Comments

• Options
    Great atmosphere, before the game at the bar in the ground everyone was singing too, hopefully we can be like it most games, just wish we could have brung more!
  • Options
    If was just after they scored Dave, while his mates where celebrating he was busy gobbing all over our fans. Kids and women included! The security on the way out said they can't act unless they are told to and the police said we was lucky there was such a big police presence there as they are downsizing this year! WTF
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-_aUYurjGM

Leon Cort's goal filmed from a birmingham, quality atmosphere from start to finish, hopefully we can be more like this throughout the season, mental scene's when we scored, UTA
  • Options
    Good to see our fans celebrate from an angle like that.
  • Options
    In a word, phenomenal. We created a great, loud atmosphere without the drummer and it was a unique.

If we can give that kind of support to the team every game, we really will be the 12th man and push the team on a few places up the league I'm sure.
  • Options
    Still try and sing at 100 mph for some bloody reason though.

Great atmosphere though!
  • Options
    Amazing atmosphere yesterday. I'm always quite impressed when sides bring loud away support to the valley that can be heard clearly from the north upper and I felt as though we were on a par with that yesterday. Good turn out lads and lasses!
  • Options
    Was quality. Singing from start to finish, in the concourse before the game was very loud too. Can't remember many goals celebrated as wildly as that one. Stewards were mostly good, accept the twat at the front giving us the finger when they equalised.
  • Options
    anyone know how many officially went in the away end yesterday?
  • Options
    OS says 1,637
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    that looked a good loop the loop fairplay
  • Options
    Quality
  • Options
    Celebrations were mental. Even the players celebrations right in front of us was class. Loved seeing pritch diving over the top of everyone.
  • Options
    Sage said:

In a word, phenomenal. We created a great, loud atmosphere without the drummer and it was a unique.

Coincidence ? I think not.

• Options
    Was an awesome game, the players looked over the moon and i think our celebrations matched!

I've only heard good things about the amount we brought, apart from some tool on twitter who claimed he only heard us twice.. (still 2 times more than I heard them!) but then that's what you get for listening to a t(w)it(ter).
  • Options
    That video is top drawer! I don't remember going that mental when scored for a while, gave myself a headache, as well a few randoms a hug, good support all round
  • Options
    Yeah, think I manage to give myself a few aches and pains with the celebrating after we scored as well!

Mental scenes. The second half was brilliant with the amount of chances that were coming our way with the away support getting louder and more ferocious as it went on.

"We're gonna score in a minute"

And so we did!
  • Options
    The noise was so loud i had to put my finger in my ears at one point.
  • Options
    Don't know if anyone has seen the support Leon has in Guyana:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSwj2l9VxTc
  • Options
    I celebrated like mad, then realised I had major surgery on my knee only 2 months ago and had to calm down before I did myself any long term damage! It was brilliant though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We didnt stop singing, normally all our noise comes from the back but a few chants were started at the front which was nice. when we scored i jumped on 3 young adults behind me.. not sure how they took it! Incredible support! keep it up lads!