Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leicester fan returning.....

2»

Comments

• Options

Even started to bore myself on this one (and Chris LCFC may even remember from last time), but would still dearly love us to sign Andy King. On the bench again on Sat, and still scored a cracking goal. I'm feeling 2-1 win for us tomorrow, genuinely little-kid excited as couldn't make it to Birmingham.

Andy King is one of ther best finishers at the club and a great talent but sometimes he 'disappears' in games hence why he's lost his place. We have 4/5 good centre mids now so its healthy competition but can see one leaving on loan soon.....
  • Options
    wonder if missing that pen has played a part in making him the player he is now.

as for the game i'm going for a draw although my lad has Leicester down as 2-1 winners.
  • Options
    I think it is well documented that he felt he had something to prove in England. I love that penalty as it is the main reason we have him.
  • Options
    I'm fed up with hearing about that penalty. I'd rather think about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6h3DZDsBI4
  • Options
    I was thinking, if he smashed that penalty in and they went up that season he may have ended up playing elsewhere on a higher wage etc. Thanks to that crap penalty he is now at us, determined to prove doubters wrong and will never make the same mistake again... I hope!
  • Options

You certainly had a good start on Saturday, a solid draw against one of the fancied teams so i expect it to be a tough test for us, as i did anyway. You all seem very confident though so i guess we'll see.

Solid robbing*
  • Options
    Deff our gain now who knows? Looking 4ward to tonights game hope we can put in a performance as good as sat fancy us winning at least 2-0 jacko 1st goal.
  • Options
    Would rather yann smashes in a 25 yard free kick than let him take a pen. Jacko is pen taker
  • Options
    Yann did to them what most returning former players do to us. Maybe the gods are smiling on us again?