Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK - Birmingham City 1-1 Charlton Athletic

Here is the first league statbank of the season. Due to having 7 subs I have included two new columns
Subs minutes played
Bench - Subs who do not feature in the game.
The stats will grow with the number of games, so we have a one page start.

The file is at: https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/1a/e0c75bd30d11920a8ed70102a8b0ff.pdf

Comments

• Options
    Cheers LL.

I see Yann committed half of our fouls.
  • Options
    Anyone know how to view this on a blackberry? I'm sure I used to be able to.
  • Options
    Thanks LL.

Extremely surprised that Morrison got a higher average mark than Pritchard and Jackson, he was okay but I thought they were a class above Morro on Saturday.
  • Options
    Good one LL . are you going to do a Relegation meter / Promo meter this season?
  • Options

Good one LL . are you going to do a Relegation meter / Promo meter this season?

Hi MinA
    Funny you should mention that, I do have a plan which will become evident after a few games :)

• Options
    57% possession, but only one shot a piece for our strikers - not a very encouraging stat.
  • Options

57% possession, but only one shot a piece for our strikers - not a very encouraging stat.

That's why they got the two lowest marks, the stats don't lie, well not often.

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Thanks LL , just out of interest , do you think peoples average ratings would be higher or lower if they looked at the stats first , then posted an average rating? ie i didn't realise it was YK that got the assist , i only gave him a 6 as i was so shocked with the sitter he missed!

Secondly probably too much of a pain to do , but having a woodwork column , i remember last season i think Liverpool fan whinging they hit the woodwork more than other teams?
  • Options
    Can't opem either file or link on a Mac; anyone having same trouble?
  • Options
    Thanks LL. Interesting that it goes in team order - back 5, then midfield, then front 2.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Thanks LL , just out of interest , do you think peoples average ratings would be higher or lower if they looked at the stats first , then posted an average rating? ie i didn't realise it was YK that got the assist , i only gave him a 6 as i was so shocked with the sitter he missed!

Secondly probably too much of a pain to do , but having a woodwork column , i remember last season i think Liverpool fan whinging they hit the woodwork more than other teams?

The more info a Lifer has the more informed decision they can give, as for the HW column - a difficult one as I am not willing to slowly go through the complete video of the match I go by the OS report, then the video highlights and finally the league's official stats, but still think it is worth including.

nor can I on my iMac but can on my iPad - strange, I'll ask Lookout to investigate
  • Options

The more info a Lifer has the more informed decision they can give, as for the HW column - a difficult one as I am not willing to slowly go through the complete video of the match I go by the OS report, then the video highlights and finally the league's official stats, but still think it is worth including.

nor can I on my iMac but can on my iPad - strange, I'll ask Lookout to investigate
    Thanks LL
  • Options
    Great to see 10 players averaging over 7.