Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leicester Fan In PEACE

edited August 2012 in General Charlton
Hello Leicester fan in PEACE, I'm trying to get to every match this season and of course making the trip from Leicester tomorrow. Therefore thinking about making a blog/video about every game. I did the same on the Peterborough forum. Just wondered what you answers would be.

1. What do you think the score will be?
2. Where do you think Leicester will finish this season?
3. Where do you think Charlton will finish this season?
4. Who do you think Leicester's biggest threat is?
5. Who do you think Charlton's biggest threat is?
6. Best signing for Leicester this year? (Vardy,De Leat,James,Futacs,Knockaert,Whitbread)
7. Best signing for Charlton this year? (if any)
8. If you could one Leicester player who would it be and why?
9. Do you rate Nigel Pearson? (honest opinions please)
10. Do you rate Chris Powell? (honest opinions please)

Also any question you want to ask me feel free. Cheers :)

Comments

• Options
    9. Not really thought about it. He might be alright, we'll see.
    10. Absolutely I rate him. He was the best manager in League 1 last year by a country mile; I'd not be surprised if he replicates that in the Championship this year.
  • Options
    5. YANN KERMORGANT
  • Options
    cafc4ever said:

5. YANN KERMORGANT

Don't tell him Pike!
  • Options
    1. Draw, most likely. 1-1 But then I'd have said we'd lose at Birmingham!
    2. Above us, but not far above us.
    3. Play-offs if lucky!
    4. Don't know enough about the team to pass sensible comment, tbh!
    5. In this game, Yann the Man!! ;)
  • Options
    There is no doubt Yann will get some stick, But also Powell's name will be chanted
  • Options
    1. 2-2
    2. Top 6
    3. Mid table
    4. Beckford
    5. Kermogant
    6. Dont Know
    7. See number 5
    8. Marshall
    9. Undecided
    10. Future England Manager
  • Options
    well it really is clear when football has taken over someone's life
  • Options
    1. 3-2 to us in a thriller, Kermorgant to score the winner
    2. 4th
    3. 11th
    4. Beckford if he plays, or Waghorn
    5. Johnnie Jackson, scores all types of goals, and gets a lot of assists too
    6. Probably Whitbread
    7. Kerkar, will be a grand player for us.
    8. Jeffrey Schlupp, many on here have wanted him for a good couple of seasons, and every time I see him he looks lively
    9. Don't know enough about him to be honest
    10. Absolutely, he may not be the best man manager out there, but he's probably pretty close to it from what we've heard from players.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    1. What do you think the score will be? 2-2
    2. Where do you think Leicester will finish this season? 5th
    3. Where do you think Charlton will finish this season? 10th
    4. Who do you think Leicester's biggest threat is? Haven't really seen much of Leicester City but am familiar with Ben Marshall who looks dangerous whenever I've seen him, especially with that goal against Chelsea last season.
    5. Who do you think Charlton's biggest threat is? Kermorgant and Jackson from dead ball situations whether it be a corner or free kick.
    6. Best signing for Leicester this year? (Vardy,De Leat,James,Futacs,Knockaert,Whitbread) Don't know much about many of them but will be interesting to see how well Vardy makes the step up from non-league to championship.
    7. Best signing for Charlton this year? (if any) Look forward to seeing Salim Kerkar play a role this season , think it could allow JJ to play a more central role.
    8. If you could one Leicester player who would it be and why? Nugent , think we could do with a striker who is familiar with the championship.
    9. Do you rate Nigel Pearson? (honest opinions please) Think he is a decent manager and felt sorry the way he was forced out of Leicester by Mandaric especially after winning league one and reaching play-off semis. Doesn't have much silverware to show off but that doesn't mean he isn't a good manager.
    10. Do you rate Chris Powell? (honest opinions please) Think he makes a few mistakes but that is inevitable as he is just starting out in what I think will be a very long and successful managerial career. Have so much love and respect for the bloke.
  • Options
    1. What do you think the score will be? 1-1
    2. Where do you think Leicester will finish this season? 4th
    3. Where do you think Charlton will finish this season? 9th
    4. Who do you think Leicester's biggest threat is? Beckford
    5. Who do you think Charlton's biggest threat is? BWP
    6. Best signing for Leicester this year? (Vardy,De Leat,James,Futacs,Knockaert,Whitbread) Unsure
    7. Best signing for Charlton this year? (if any) Cook
    8. If you could one Leicester player who would it be and why? Beckford (unplayable on his day if managed right)
    9. Do you rate Nigel Pearson? (honest opinions please) Yes
    10. Do you rate Chris Powell? (honest opinions please) A Massive yes

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2012
    1. What do you think the score will be: 1 - 0 Charlton, Yann with the goal.

2. Where do you think Leicester will finish this season: Play offs maybe Auto's

3. Where do you think Charlton will finish this season: Upper mid-table 10thish

4. Who do you think Leicester's biggest threat is: Beckford as our centre back's aren't blessed with pace so that could be exploited.

5. Who do you think Charlton's biggest threat is: Kermorgant, the guy is already a cult hero here and he will be looking to avenge his penalty miss from all those years ago.

6. Best signing for Leicester this year (Vardy,De Leat,James,Futacs,Knockaert,Whitbread): I don't much about any of them TBH but De leat and Whitbread are both good centre backs who did O.K in the Prem last year so they should stop you from leaking goals.

7. Best signing for Charlton this year: Jordan Cook, fast and nippy attacker who can play anywhere up front and on the wings, looks like a great find by SCP.

8. If you could have one Leicester player who would it be and why: Beckford as our other pacey man Haynes is made of glass at the moment and we are lacking in the pace department at the moment. Also I'm not 100% sure BWP will cut it at this level (He will probably prove me wrong) so another striker would be nice (We've been linked with loads over the summer).

9. Do you rate Nigel Pearson: Don't know enough about him TBH but if he can't get a squad as good as yours into the play offs this year then I won't rate him.

10. Do you rate Chris Powell: Yes, how can you not rate him when he broke most of the club records last season and got 101 points all in his first season of management.
  • Options
    1. What do you think the score will be? 3-0
    2. Where do you think Leicester will finish this season? 7th
    3. Where do you think Charlton will finish this season? 6th
    4. Who do you think Leicester's biggest threat is? Don't really know maybe Vardy.
    6. Best signing for Leicester this year? (Vardy,De Leat,James,Futacs,Knockaert,Whitbread)Vardy
    7. Best signing for Charlton this year? (if any) Jordan Cook
    8. If you could one Leicester player who would it be and why? Don't really know maybe Drinkwater.
    9. Do you rate Nigel Pearson? (honest opinions please) Yeah he seems alright.
    10. Do you rate Chris Powell? (honest opinions please) Best up and coming manager in the country.

What about you?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Thanks for the feedback. Should be a decent game. Looking forward to it
  • Options

well it really is clear when football has taken over someone's life

It really has. This is the first ever season I'm trying to go to every match. Takes some effort and cost though

• Options
    edited August 2012
    1. What do you think the score will be? 2-1
    2. Where do you think Leicester will finish this season? 6th
    3. Where do you think Charlton will finish this season? 14th
    4. Who do you think Leicester's biggest threat is? Beckworth
    5. Who do you think Charlton's biggest threat is? YK
    6. Best signing for Leicester this year? De Leat
    7. Best signing for Charlton this year? (if any) keeping Chris Solly (Worth £5 million)
    8. If you could one Leicester player who would it be and why? Beckworth?
    9. Do you rate Nigel Pearson? (honest opinions please) Yes , not sure if he's the man to get you to the Prem though
    10. Do you rate Chris Powell? (honest opinions please) Top drawer love the man.
  • Options
    1. 1-1
    2. Top two
    3. Top half
    4. All round strength
    5. Morrison could be a surprise scorer
    6. Expect de Laet to do a Sheff U and come good
    7. Cook will turn out to be good. Yann was last year
    8. I will tell you on Weds
    9. Not specially but you have a good squad
    10. Yes of course.
  • Options
    1. What do you think the score will be? Dunno, a narrow 1-0 win but it's hard to predit with Charlton involved! lol
    2. Where do you think Leicester will finish this season? Top 6 - Maybe promotion
    3. Where do you think Charlton will finish this season? Mid Table
    4. Who do you think Leicester's biggest threat is? Not sure, Vardy looked decent from what I saw on the football league highlights so maybe him.
    5. Who do you think Charlton's biggest threat is? Yann Kermongant, thanks for him by the way lol
    6. Best signing for Leicester this year? (Vardy,De Leat,James,Futacs,Knockaert,Whitbread) Vardy
    7. Best signing for Charlton this year? (if any) Kerker
    8. If you could one Leicester player who would it be and why? Schmeichel - I don't think our keeper will be decent enough for the Championship and Schmeichel seems a decent enough keeper
    9. Do you rate Nigel Pearson? (honest opinions please) He did well for you first time round and I thought he was wrong to leave you for Hull, time will tell but you spent quiet a bit so you should be aiming for promotion.
    10. Do you rate Chris Powell? (honest opinions please) Yes!!!!!
  • Options

1. What do you think the score will be? 1-1
    2. Where do you think Leicester will finish this season? 2nd
    3. Where do you think Charlton will finish this season? 6th
    4. Who do you think Leicester's biggest threat is? Marshall
    6. Best signing for Leicester this year? (Vardy,De Leat,James,Futacs,Knockaert,Whitbread) De Leat
    7. Best signing for Charlton this year? (if any) not sure yet not really seen any of them play
    8. If you could one Leicester player who would it be and why? Marshall, classy winger
    9. Do you rate Nigel Pearson? (honest opinions please) good honest manager, time will tell depending on how long Leicester give him
    10. Do you rate Chris Powell? (honest opinions please) Yes same with Pearson good honest manager, but still has a long way to go and needs time to be able to show what he can really do.
  • Options
    4. The big bucks Superstar - Mr. Complacency
    5. The no bucks Spectre - Mr. Conspiracy
  • Options
    1. What do you think the score will be? 1-0
    2. Where do you think Leicester will finish this season? 3rd
    3. Where do you think Charlton will finish this season? 8th
    4. Who do you think Leicester's biggest threat is? Marshall
    5. Who do you think Charlton's biggest threat is? Yann
    6. Best signing for Leicester this year? (Vardy,De Leat,James,Futacs,Knockaert,Whitbread) De Laet
    7. Best signing for Charlton this year? (if any) Yann's new contract
    8. If you could one Leicester player who would it be and why? Marshall, class
    9. Do you rate Nigel Pearson? (honest opinions please) Not sure
    10. Do you rate Chris Powell? (honest opinions please) He is a reincarnation of God
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2012
    I hope the thread title is changed at 10pm to Leicester Fan in pieces after Yann Kermorgant bags a
    Brace in a 2-0 win (Jackson and BWP are the more likely scorers though)
  • Options
    1. What do you think the score will be? 2-0
    2. Where do you think Leicester will finish this season? between 8th and 4th
    3. Where do you think Charlton will finish this season? Top 3
    4. Who do you think Leicester's biggest threat is? Beckford
    6. Best signing for Leicester this year? Vardy
    7. Best signing for Charlton this year? Kerkar but he'll be on the bench, but the genius work was done last season - we have some real quality in our side that will surprise a few early in the season - I'm confident our defence is the best in the league and the full backs are real class.
    8. If you could one Leicester player who would it be and why? Beckford - decent striker
    9. Do you rate Nigel Pearson? (honest opinions please) Chrissy Powell seems to which is good enough for me
    10. Do you rate Chris Powell? (honest opinions please) That is one silly question - He is a legend and a great manager
  • Options
    you'll be in pieces, bits and PEACES after we beat you tonight !!! .. good luck for the rest of the season AFTER tonight and when we visit Filbert Street Walker Stadium or has it been renamed ?
  • Options
    1. What do you think the score will be? - 2-0 to the Haddocks
    2. Where do you think Leicester will finish this season? - 3rd
    3. Where do you think Charlton will finish this season? - Champions
    4. Who do you think Leicester's biggest threat is? - No idea
    5. Who do you think Charlton's biggest threat is? - Chris Powell
    6. Best signing for Leicester this year? (Vardy,De Leat,James,Futacs,Knockaert,Whitbread) - Nope not a clue
    7. Best signing for Charlton this year? (if any) - Yann contract extension
    8. If you could one Leicester player who would it be and why? - None
    9. Do you rate Nigel Pearson? (honest opinions please) - No
    10. Do you rate Chris Powell? (honest opinions please) - Yes, Going all the way to the top.
  • Options
    1. What do you think the score will be? - Another 1 -1 draw
    2. Where do you think Leicester will finish this season? - 5th
    3. Where do you think Charlton will finish this season? - 9th - 14th
    4. Who do you think Leicester's biggest threat is? - Kasper Schmeichal. We don't have the best finishers, a good keeper wont help much.
    5. Who do you think Charlton's biggest threat is? - Dale Stephens. If he's on form we can dictate the game.
    6. Best signing for Leicester this year? (Vardy,De Leat,James,Futacs,Knockaert,Whitbread) - Idk
    7. Best signing for Charlton this year? (if any) - I like the look of Jordan Cook
    8. If you could one Leicester player who would it be and why? - Beckford
    9. Do you rate Nigel Pearson? (honest opinions please) - Yes. I think he'll manage 1 or 2 lower level prem teams soon
    10. Do you rate Chris Powell? (honest opinions please) - Most promising young manager in the country
  • Options
    Thanks for all the response, Very long journey back last night. Decent support from your end. Good luck for the rest of the season