Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fifa 12 Ultimate Team Xbox 360

I am not 100% sure if this is allowed, if not can admin just delete it and accept my apologies. If anyone currently plays ultimate team on xbox 360, would you be interested in buying some coins? Just need money at the moment and me and my brother have managed to get around 1million in coins. I would sell 250K coins for £10 which is cheap compared to an ebay price of about £15.
Obviously only people that play Ultimate Team will understand this and hopefully people feel it's ok for me to post this.
Cheers

Comments

• Options
    buying UT coins has to be the saddest thing anyone could do... play the game lol
  • Options
    was waiting for one nobbish comment. People do it, I have coins and I need the money so it makes sense to sell. I have not bought any because I haven't needed to. I don't think its sad as it can make playing the game more fun as you can buy better players.
  • Options
    Isn't the aim of the game to work your way up by earning coins rarther than buying them? And not nobbish.... But the truth :-)
  • Options
    I probably would but FIFA 13 is coming out soon
  • Options
    what with Fifa 13 out in 5 weeks or so, I don't think you will get many takers

Besides, I'm a PS3 man ;-)
  • Options
    what with Fifa 13 out in 5 weeks or so, I don't think you will get many takers

Besides, I'm a PS3 man ;-)
  • Options
    cafcfan1990 look at your inbox
  • Options
    yer realise fifa 13 is coming out soon which is why they are very cheap. 250k for £10 or 550k for £20 is a decent price. It gives you a month or so with a quality team.