Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Keith peacock lounge

kwlkwl
edited August 2012 in General Charlton
Hi guys my father has offered to pay for package in the Keith peacock lounge, meal and posh seats!
Anyone with experience of it?
(edited for the robin)

Comments

• Options
    Its the old celebration suite which was always good. Would be interested to hear what changes this season. If it is just a new name and 20-odd quid more then it would be disappointing as it was previously good value.
  • Options
    Or the Keith Peacock lounge even.
  • Options
    Don't know how much it used to cost, but tkts and 2 course meal is now £70
  • Options
    That's a pretty good deal. I've done something similar in the North Stand a couple of years ago and it was very nice.
  • Options
    My father is in there - it's where they've moved the Addicks Business Club now.

If it's the same sort of thing as previous then I've used it numerous times in the last couple of seasons and it's a reasonable meal and the seats are actually where I sit so a very good view right beside the Directors boxes.

Could be a lot worse to be honest
  • Options
    kwl said:

Hi guys my father has offered to pay for package in the Keith peacock lounge, meal and posh seats!
    (edited for the robin)

Is this for all of us? Top bloke! What match does he have in mind or is it for the whole season?
  • Options
    Avoid the " Charlton Athletic red wine". Nearest thing to patio cleaner.
  • Options
    I went a couple of times. Food was good (but poncy)
  • Options
    As mentioned, this is the re-branded Business Club (of which I was a member until about 5 years ago), very pleasant area, decent food (apparently now with pudding!), pay-bar, free programme, seats in back section of Lower West by door to Millennium Lounge.
  • Options
    masicat said:

Very unfair Masicat, very unfair indeed.

Patio Cleaner is far less toxic.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Excellent value, even if it has gone up a little bit. The club does a great job of stuff like this.
  • Options
    masicat said:

The giveaway is that is has a head.
  • Options
    kwl said:

(edited for the robin)

Are we all invited?