Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Decisions, decisions.....

So, tonight is the first night game of our Championship season, therefore the first time I have a bit of a dilemma to deal with.

Tonight's game kicks off at 2:45am, probably ending around 5am. So, I have two choices, do I finish work at 6 tonight, eat, go home and sleep, setting an alarm for 2:30am, knowing I'll feel like a bag of s**** when I have to be at work for 9am, or do go to bed as normal and read RedMid and Lancashire Lad's match thread tomorrow lunchtime.

If there was going to be some kind of stream the decision would be easy, however this is very, very unlikely, so I could end up waking up at 2:30 to find player doesn't work or my "ultra reliable Chinese internet" is having some problems.

I really don't know what to do, what are other far-away-addicks doing tonight?

Comments

• Options

if you were able to watch the game then i would do option 1 - followed by a lot of red bull.
    if you're only going to read what happens from the match thread then go to sleep as normal, wake up a bit early so you can read what happens before going to work.
  • Options
    I'll (hopefully) be able to listen on player.
  • Options
    you think you have problems. I have yet to decide which lucky pants to wear.
  • Options

Thanks Large. I now have an image I didn't need.

• Options
    'You only live round the corner'
  • Options

You have 2 pairs of pants? - you must live in Chislehurst or Bromley.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    The result will be the talk of Yangzhou so would you be able to avoid it 'til lunchtime (the Likely Lads scenario again)?
  • Options
    Stu, have you moved to Kunming? Is it one or two time zones closer than Yangzhou making it all the more problematic time wise, getting up at 2:30 instead of say 4:30?

• Options
    Kunming sounds a great place to live.
  • Options
    It's a 10:45 kick off for me tonight, with the match finishing at around 00:30. With just a 3 hour time difference it's much easier for me to listen to CAFC Player & that's what I'll be doing. If I was you Stu, I'd probably forget the live coverage & leave it until tomorrow.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Feel your pain. I follow the San Jose Sharks in the NHL and that means getting up at 3.30am for live games on the west coast. Tiring.
  • Options

Stu, have you moved to Kunming? Is it one or two time zones closer than Yangzhou making it all the more problematic time wise, getting up at 2:30 instead of say 4:30?

Flying down on the 22nd September.

Amazingly enough, all of China is on the same time-zone, so no difference at all!!!