Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Another concern or think nothing of it?

I had a call from a lady at the club yesterday infoming me that due to "lack of demand" Legends will not be opening for tonights game so me and my three guests have been moved to the Celebration Suite in the West stand.

I use legends before each home game and have done so for the last four seasons and never have I experienced this.

Another cut back perhaps?

Comments

• Options
    I think it is probably a combination of things and nothing to worry about.
    School/summer holidays, midweek evening game, parking fears etc I'm sure Legends will be back to normal for other games.
  • Options
    I thought Legends was popular ?
  • Options
    It normally is and although I take Suzi's comments on board there were 12 of us in there last season on Valentines night for the game and they still opened it then.
  • Options
    Supplier not being paid again?
  • Options
    Nothing to see here. Move along please. If the celebration suite is overly busy I think we can draw our own conclusions.
  • Options
    celebration suite sounds like more fun anyway.
  • Options

It normally is and although I take Suzi's comments on board there were 12 of us in there last season on Valentines night for the game and they still opened it then.

It's a no brainier that it costs more to keep it open for TWELVE people, if there's no demand, close the space and reallocate, that's sound business practice, no argument about it at all...
  • Options

Nothing to see here. Move along please. If the celebration suite is overly busy I think we can draw our own conclusions.

I assume that will be your last post in here then leaving the rest of us to discuss if needed.
  • Options

I assume that will be your last post in here then leaving the rest of us to discuss if needed.
    Eh?

Think you might have taken that out of context.

• Options
    Do they serve Bovril in Legends ?