Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tonights Valley Review

edited August 2012 in General Charlton
Does anyone know what time they go on sale, weather in shop or street sellers?

Comments

• Options
    I normally get to the ground about 17.30 and the sellers outside are just setting up then.
  • Options
    Thanks mike was hoping a bit earlier than that
  • Options
    Well the shop will be open but I think I read somewhere on here the shop is not selling match day progammes this season.........I might be wrong though?
  • Options
    And will it sell out like the last programme they sold (the souvenir one!)
  • Options

Well the shop will be open but I think I read somewhere on here the shop is not selling match day progammes this season.........I might be wrong though?

Your right.

Ridiculous really.

• Options

Your right.

Ridiculous really.

You'd rather see the club losing money by having to give Nike (or whoever it is that runs the shop) their cut?

• Options

Your right.

Ridiculous really.

You'd rather see the club losing money by having to give Nike (or whoever it is that runs the shop) their cut?

Looks like I've missed something here, do we no longer run the shop then ? If not whats that all about ?
  • Options
    its been subbed out
  • Options
    IS tonight's the 'handbook edition'?
  • Options
    Yes