Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Palarse

1141516171820»

Comments

• Options

East and West stands make some noise tonight, flasks are banned ;D

COYR!!!

But I need my Bovril !! Can I at least take my blanket ?? Pleeeaaase ??

I'm in the West tonight, am I allowed to sing?
  • Options
    I've sorted it Brendan, I am going to roll my flask up inside my blanket and nobody will be any the wiser. I will keep the flask out of site under the blanket when its spread out over my kness because it is going to be chilly tonight
  • Options

I've sorted it Brendan, I am going to roll my flask up inside my blanket and nobody will be any the wiser. I will keep the flask out of site under the blanket when its spread out over my kness because it is going to be chilly tonight

Top plan Mike. I will try that too !!

• Options

East and West stands make some noise tonight, flasks are banned ;D

COYR!!!

But I need my Bovril !! Can I at least take my blanket ?? Pleeeaaase ??

I'm in the West tonight, am I allowed to sing?
    You can if you want, but I will be creating my one-man wall of noise, so no-one will notice either way.
  • Options
    I can't help but think a lot of people singing the chorus to "you don't care about us" by placebo would be incredibly funny
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    Sums up Palace in less than twenty seconds that

• Options
    Brilliant video.
  • Options

J BLOCK said:
    Sums up Palace in less than twenty seconds that

It really does! From the annoying little fat waddle dance, to the getting knocked down, to the running away as fast as possible.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Maybe he saw a bathroom coming at him down the pitch...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    6 hours....6 minutes....
  • Options
    1 hour... 15 minutes.... till pub.
  • Options
    don't condone violence, but that clip is funny !
  • Options
    From Crystal Palace O/S:-

The club now have sold out for this evening's npower Championship match against Charlton at The Valley.

We are though pleased to inform supporters that Charlton will be selling 250 restricted view seats on the day of the match. These tickets will be available at the away end and cash only.
  • Options
    It's all building nicely. Hopefully by the end they'll all wish they had a restricted view.
  • Options
    Leaving in a sec, pie and mash and beers on the way over, pub, slaughter palace 3-0 then out celebrating in shoreditch... Happy days
  • Options
    Still like a little kid, have butterflies gonna sink a few beverages to ease the nerves. Cannot wait for this game 2-0 BWP first goal!!! COYR!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Can't wait any longer The Valley here we come.
  • Options
    Watching it in the Legion...oh well, thhere goes my 8 years of membership and servitude :-)
  • Options
    Just back from 6th form can't wait. I've been taking the piss out of Palarse fans all day so we better win.

COYR!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have roped a number of northern friends (fans of other clubs, but strangely, all seem to want to see Palace get thrashed - it's fair to say that they are generally despised by football fans in general; quite the opposite to ourselves, in fact). I shall be teaching them a few well known chants that can be sung by all the family, namely:

P-A-L-A-C-E!
    Dougie Freedman's got VD
    With a knick-knack-paddywack, give a dog a bone,
    Crystal Palace F**k off home!

And one of my favourites:

My old man said be a Palace fan,
    I said F**k off B*****ks, you're a c**t
    etc.

Brings a tear to the eye....all those cherished memories flooding back!

Have fun everyone.
  • Options
    They really are despised, I work with 2 Sunderland fans, an evertonian and a derby fan...they all want us to smash em. Just saw two stripeys walk past me in Greenwich, did a little sick at the sight of that kit
  • Options

don't condone violence, but that clip is funny !

can we put up the croydon cctv then?
  • Options
    That video is hilarious! That's helped cheer me up this morning