Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Prince Harry now knows that what happens in Vegas doesn't necessarily stay in Vegas

Comments

• Options

"Strip Billiards" apparently

One sport that hasn't made it to the Olympics?

Yet...!

Wonder if he pocketed his balls.
  • Options
    a cad like his father
  • Options
    Heh heh

I've done a million times worse and my mother has seen the photos. Good on him

• Options
    Stebo said:

I doubt they are real.

apparently it's been confirmed by someone at the palace.
    I don't believe anything Dougie Freedman says................................................
  • Options
    "disgusting behaviour and typical of overpaid and stupid footballers"

Is what would have been said if it was a player.

"What a slag/bike she is"

Is what would have been said if it was a princess rather than a prince.

Personally he's not married or in a relationship, no one was hurt or exploited (expect maybe Harry himself) and it was consenting adults in private so no ones business but his, royal or not.
  • Options
    Oooo boooh...that's spolit all the fun Henry!
  • Options
    When playing billards, you can restart the game if your balls got jammed in the cushions.
  • Options
    Can't believe the photos of OUR lads' naked escapades in Vegas didn't make the papers.....
  • Options
    Obviously Not very private (Sir) Henry !
  • Options

Personally he's not married or in a relationship, no one was hurt or exploited (expect maybe Harry himself) and it was consenting adults in private so no ones business but his, royal or not.

This!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'd always try and judge it by 'would I think its right and do that in his situation'

I'd have my cue out quicker than you could say 'touching balls'
  • Options

Agreed. I was thinking back to some of the comments about that woman on the Leon Knight thread.
  • Options
    go on ruin the fun, now watch the amusing thread sink into 'but shes did this' 'i actuallysaid that'

fun police alert
  • Options
    can anyone confirm if the liberal club will now be doing "strip pool" nights ?
  • Options
    The Con Club have been doing them for a few years now (Third Wednesday of every month)....but you have to be in the know....dare I say 'clique' to get an invo!
  • Options
    Carter said:

go on ruin the fun, now watch the amusing thread sink into 'but shes did this' 'i actuallysaid that'

fun police alert

Don't be so precious.

OK, just to keep the thread going I'll blame his behaviour on him growing up in a single parent broken home, family living off taxpayers, growing up on estates & time spent in institutions.

• Options

Carter said:

fun police alert

Don't be so precious.

OK, just to keep the thread going I'll blame his behaviour on him growing up in a single parent broken home, family living off taxpayers, growing up on estates & time spent in institutions.

Bring back National Service I say, oh, wait a minute....
  • Options
    Watch out Henry Of Bromley, Special Branch will have this forum closed as quick as a flash. Letters will be sent, phone calls will be made and the Ecuadorian Embassy is now on stand-by.....

; )
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Watch out Henry Of Bromley, Special Branch will have this forum closed as quick as a flash. Letters will be sent, phone calls will be made and the Ecuadorian Embassy is now on stand-by.....

; )

Not worried, it's AFKA and Lookie who keep getting the solicitors' letters not me

• Options
    edited August 2012

BIG_ROB said:

; )

Not worried, it's AFKA and Lookie who keep getting the solicitors' letters not me

But you're Henry Of Bromley so AFKA and Lookie just need to say "it was Henry Of Bromley who said it, not Us" and Special Branch and MI5 would know right away. In effect my suggestion of openess an transparency would be working. See?

; )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Henry's not my real name and I really live in France so unless I'm driving through a tunnel in Paris MI6 can't touch me. And in any case everything I have said is true and in the public domain.

Easy to call for openness when you live abroad but the fact is that this site has had letters from solicitors and other football sites have been closed down. So no matter how much you try and make light of it the fact is that this site is subject to legal consequences of what is said on here.
  • Options

Henry's not my real name and I really live in France so unless I'm driving through a tunnel in Paris MI6 can't touch me. And in any case everything I have said is true and in the public domain.

Easy to call for openness when you live abroad but the fact is that this site has had letters from solicitors and other football sites have been closed down. So no matter how much you try and make light of it the fact is that this site is subject to legal consequences of what is said on here.

So you're not Henry Of Bromley?
  • Options
    I just said, I'm Henri of Corsica
  • Options

I just said, I'm Henri of Corsica

Of Corsica you are, you might fool SB and MI5 with your pathetic attemped to thow Us off you track, but I know you are, you're Henry Of Bromley no mistake!

Not sure if Ecuador have an embassy in Corsica, so if you are who you claim to be, not sure what you're gonna do!?!

; )
  • Options
    Corsica has a lot of mountains and Brigands. MI6 will never take me alive.
  • Options

"Famous last words........"

• Options

You need to watch out for the poison tip brolly up the jacksy, they strike when you're least expecting it! Ouch!!
  • Options
    yep the funs definitely gone
  • Options
    Instead of "Royal It's A Knockout" we've now got "Royal 'Arry's Got 'is cock out"

*shuffles feet ashamedly*
  • Options
    Ben, you need to chill out.