Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tapatalk app (a question for admin possibly)

edited August 2012 in Troubleshooting
Has anyone used this before and if so, how do you find CharltonLife?
It's a great app if you use forums but so far I can't find this one on there.

Edit: @admin: is this forum supported on this app? and if not, is it something that might be simple for you guys to set up?

Cheers
Dan

Comments

• Bump for admin...
  • Any chance of this being done ?

Doesn't cost anything for the forum owner, just the user buying the Forum App.

http://www.tapatalk.com/faq.php
  • Sorry, it's not in (on?) the roadmap.
  • dansmudge said:

Has anyone used this before and if so, how do you find CharltonLife?
    It's a great app if you use forums but so far I can't find this one on there.

Edit: @admin: is this forum supported on this app? and if not, is it something that might be simple for you guys to set up?

Cheers
    Dan

Pretty sure tapatalk is only designed to work on vbulletin forums, this forum does not run on vbulletin.

• From the FAQ link I posted..

Q: Which forum system does it currently support?
    phpBB3, vBulletin, xenForo, IPBoard, Simple Machine, MyBB, bbPress, Kunena and Vanilla are supported. Other forum system might also support Tapatalk with plugins developed by third party developers using Tapatalk API.

So Vanilla is this forum according to the information at the bottom of the page.

Wouldn't have posted the question otherwise.

• @alanscoachdriver

I think what Lookout meant is there are a long list of things that we want to get done but are painfully failing on, and that one isn't currently one of them.

I'll however look into it, and if its something we can move forward we'll try to.

Thanks for the suggestion
  • edited July 2016
    Long time ago now but any chance this can be done ?

• hi mate, no plans I'm afraid