Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League Show - Charlton special !!

Comments

• Options
    Excellent as usual & presumably quick to make.
  • Options
    Totally brilliant...will do a link on the ADU site
  • Options
    I'm going for stig. He seemed pretty creative with the olly photos.
  • Options
    Hi people. Thanks for the kind words regarding these videos. They are not made to ridicule/offend anyone, neither to poke fun at the club. They're just a harmless bit of fun to make light of everyday life regarding all things Charlton. Plenty more ideas in the pipeline, along with the (hopefully) regular features.

Thanks peeps
  • Options
    They're fantastic mate, keep up the good work
  • Options

Hi people. Thanks for the kind words regarding these videos. They are not made to ridicule/offend anyone, neither to poke fun at the club. They're just a harmless bit of fun to make light of everyday life regarding all things Charlton. Plenty more ideas in the pipeline, along with the (hopefully) regular features.

Thanks peeps

Hi incognito. Are you a long time lurker ? Your jokes are so CL you must be.
  • Options
    great video's mate, keep em coming
  • Options
    RobRob
    edited August 2012
    Probably an existing poster who's taken on another id.
  • Options
    haha very good
  • Options

I'm going for stig. He seemed pretty creative with the olly photos.

Cheers Randy, I'd love to be associated with them. Sadly, nothing to do with me though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As I said. I reckon there incognito_addicks :D
  • Options
    Really brilliant.
  • Options
    How do you do it? Great fun
  • Options
    Many thanks incocnito - more of please
  • Options
    love it when yann says "shuta le fuck up"
  • Options
    The guy in this video has more personality and charisma than the real Manish !!

Bloody brilliant this though !!
  • Options
    Love the videos incognito! Keep then coming throughout the season
  • Options
    Great stuff Incognito. Looking forward to your unique insight on the boardroom shenanigans.....

• Options
    Baldy Clem is on the pitch right now
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    shirty5 said:

Baldy Clem is on the pitch right now

I noticed that.....................Inside information maybe?

Bloody typical. We'll get more than our usual 30 seconds tonight and with no goals to show for it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just watched the FL show, can't say that we deserved much game time, but it was a good feature on us, for a change
  • Options
    I was on there this week, he caught me outside the ground..
    Think I was the last one, the one with the baggy eyes and who wanted to be left alone because I'd just worked 11 hours through the night..
  • Options
    MattD said:

Think I was the last one, the one with the baggy eyes and who wanted to be left alone because I'd just worked 11 hours through the night..

Lol, sorry I was more mesmerised by Victoria Stanyon, who I think wass the girl being interviewed
  • Options
    Good feature. Out of interest, do you watch the League 1 goals now we're out of it?
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Just watched the FL show, can't say that we deserved much game time, but it was a good feature on us, for a change

Well you were right about the game time, more about a rehash about how far we had slipped down the leagues, and a glimpse of us winning the league last year. In fairness Rosenoir gave a positive comment about chris, and the team, still at least we were featured and it is a show for all football fans, not just us, bit as his lad commented 'a bit boring'.......

• Options
    edited August 2012
    MattD said:

Lol, sorry I was more mesmerised by Victoria Stanyon, who I think was the girl being interviewed
    Valley11 said:

Good feature. Out of interest, do you watch the League 1 goals now we're out of it?

I thought I would but no. As a Parky fan, I was intending to follow Bradfords results this season but have not been bothered either
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Kap10 said:

MattD said:

Lol, sorry I was more mesmerised by Victoria Stanyon, who I think wass the girl being interviewed
    Yer im prety sure they spoke to the Opera singer.
  • Options
    the baldy twat thought we came down from the prem in 2008?

bit of help for you lad , there's a thing out there that begins with G and ends in oogle
  • Options
    Get off my bloody pitch, baldy!
  • Options
    They must have seen this thread, a feature last Saturday and the Forest game is the featured game this weekend. Long may it continue!!