Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Snide and grass at work

any ideas on how to deal with a grass at work ? over something trival.

Comments

• Options
    Kick the granny out of him,can't stand grasses.
  • Options
    If its trivial just let it go.

If it's something big then steal their feet.
  • Options
    quiet but honest word always the best way
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]quiet but honest word always the best way
    Agree sorry about the previous post just had a really bad day.
    Still don't like grasses tho.
  • Options
    Discrediting them works well.

Spread something plausible but untrue and watch the carnage when they scuttle off to tell the boss a load of cobblers.

Alternatively use them to your advantage. If there is something you would like the boss to know but you don't particularly want to be the one telling him/her discuss the issue in the presence of the grass who won't be able to resist.
  • Options
    grasses are the worst form of pondlife. there was this awful grass in my old firm, so we put him in the big sink (in the print you understand rollers for dev machines require big sinks to wash) then tied him to a pallet and left him high and dry on the forklift in the yard! lets just say he didnt say anything else after that! and he left soon after. Grasses = pondlife imo
  • Options
    Wee in his coffee
    Shoe polish on his phone
    Drawing pins on his seat
  • Options
    I think Len's got the right idea. Get them to grass up something that's not true. That'll do 'em up like a kipper. They'll think twice next time. Failing that kick sh*t out of them.......:-)
  • Options
    What did s/he grass about?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]grasses are the worst form of pondlife. there was this awful grass in my old firm, so we put him in the big sink (in the print you understand rollers for dev machines require big sinks to wash) then tied him to a pallet and left him high and dry on the forklift in the yard! lets just say he didnt say anything else after that! and he left soon after. Grasses = pondlife imo

sounds like a banging out ceremony!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]grasses are the worst form of pondlife. there was this awful grass in my old firm, so we put him in the big sink (in the print you understand rollers for dev machines require big sinks to wash) then tied him to a pallet and left him high and dry on the forklift in the yard! lets just say he didnt say anything else after that! and he left soon after. Grasses = pondlife imo

sounds like a banging out ceremony!

yup, i am in the print, and thats what we based it on, a proper old fashioned ink in ear pig shit on face banging out ceremony! dead right. I take it your in the print, or knnow someone who has been banged out?
  • Options
    i used to work in print up until about a year ago was at the company for 5 years from the age of 17, they kept telling me they where going to get me banged out, now i know what it is. anyone else still in print?