Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ryan Giggs

Plays his 700th game for Man Utd this weekend. Still only 33 and having a fantastic season.
To think he played in the old First Division too!
Top player, what a shame he decided to play for Wales!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/6376845.stm

Comments

• Options
    One of the best over the past 16 years since his debut and has undone CAFC on many an occasion, the goal he got vs Arsenal in the cup is still I feel on of the best goals I have seen
  • Options
    Wasn't it Giggs who tried a shot from the half way line, that hit the bar, in that 3-3 game we had with them?
  • Options
    yeah OGS followed up and tapped in but just remember watching the flight and thinking this is gonna be a worldy as it dropped over Royce's (I think) head
  • Options
    was indeed.

great player, great ambassador for being a footballer.
  • Options
    his goal in the 3-3 was magnificent but hardly ever talked about.

Great pro great player.

Just think all those Hammy injuries in his early days he would surely be nearer 800 games.
  • Options
    The best player of the Premiership era bar none - absolutely awesome.
    Imagane and England/Wales team over the last dozen years with Giggs on the left!
  • Options
    Going to buck the trend and not praise him to high heaven. Don't think (apart from brief flashes) he's ever played as well as he did in first few seasons. And the way he's treated wales (he's still in single figures for friendly appearences and missed so many competative games injured where he's played for Man Utd in the weeks before and after the wales game) is a complete disgrace.

Plus, those tights last season! Not only pathetic, but surely breaches FA rules about visible undergarments being the same colour as the kit (the tights were black whilst the socks and shorts were white)
  • Options
    I will agree that he had a couple of seasons in which he was below his standards.
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    [cite]Posted By: randy_andy[/cite]Plus, those tights last season! Not only pathetic, but surely breaches FA rules about visible undergarments being the same colour as the kit (the tights were black whilst the socks and shorts were white)

Maybe he had a delhi belly and didnt want any 'during match spillage' to show on his white shorts?

;-)
  • Options
    He didn't decide to play for Wales, he has 2 Welsh parents so had no choice.He played for England schoolboys as he was at school in England not because of any english blood he may have had.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: randy_andy[/cite]Plus, those tights last season! Not only pathetic, but surely breaches FA rules about visible undergarments being the same colour as the kit (the tights were black whilst the socks and shorts were white)

Maybe he had a delhi belly and didnt want any 'during match spillage' to show on his white shorts?

;-)

That's below the belt LMFAO
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: randy_andy[/cite]Plus, those tights last season! Not only pathetic, but surely breaches FA rules about visible undergarments being the same colour as the kit (the tights were black whilst the socks and shorts were white)[/quote]

;-)[/quote]

LOL - I rediscovered footage on my camcorder of Randy Andy's infamous Worldnet "brown shorts" shame

A meaner man than me would post this on YouTube but I'll settle for £50 instead ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 9goalswentpastperry[/cite]He didn't decide to play for Wales, he has 2 Welsh parents so had no choice.He played for England schoolboys as he was at school in England not because of any english blood he may have had.

He was born in England. He had every choice. He chose Wales to please his Dad.
  • Options
    He was born in Cardiff, no English blood in him.
  • Options
    Anyway,who needs Giggs for England when we've got Stewart Downing,god that man is class..............:-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]

;-)

Wearing black under white shorts doesn't have any effect, so I hear.
  • Options
    9 goals is correct , born in Cardiff
  • Options
    Paaaaah. The most over rated player in Premiership history. He's crap.

Anyone who knows anything about football knows that.
  • Options
    i too think he is pelt, rubbish even. I just dont like him, eyes too close together! Wierd looking welsh wierdo!