Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League Darts

I got to go and watch one of these - looks like an absolute mental night out.

Comments

• Options
    Why, what is it?
  • Options
    it is basically league format of the darts but they play them all over the country. the players get fixtures against others. everytime i watch it on sky it is rammed and everyone looks so pissed and have a laugh just look quality.

watching taylor v barney at he moment ss1
  • Options
    gutted about the taylor result , had money on the draw.

how funny was it when Robbie savage came up on the big screen , 5000 punters booing him then singing "where's your caravan?" he was loving it .
  • Options
    Went last year to the one in Reading, and it was the bollocks, quality night out
  • Options
    Got to hand it to Taylor, at 5-1 down he was there for the taking but to come back like he did shows he truly is a great. The atmosphere there in the Sheffield Arena was amazing last night. Cant believe over 5,000 people were crammed in there to watch the darts...
  • Options
    Thought the whole card was quality,topped off by a cracking game between Taylor n Barney.I've tried to get tkts before without success,i think you must have to get em way in advance.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]I got to go and watch one of these - looks like an absolute mental night out.

Think the nearest premier league night to us is Brighton this year. You should try and get tickets for the world championships at the circus tavern, great day out!
  • Options
    There doing Alexandra Place this year, so if you can get in there, you'll have a wonderful time.

Best one is the World Matchplay in Blackpool, quality darts, and an ace night out
  • Options
    Just looked and Alexandra palace is sold out. Booooooo!
  • Options
    Went to Bournemouth last year. Barney vs Taylor, absolutely brilliant match. Barney with the 9 dart check out. They are fckn quality.

Going again this year, I forget who Taylor is playing but Barney vs Manners. Should be a decent game.