Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Essex Lion

2»

Comments

• Options
    Last seen tottering along the pier in white stilettos.
  • Options
    Only thing for a lion on the loose, .416 asprin through the nut...
  • Options
    Police said they only found Gazza with a six pack in the fields
  • Options
    And a tin of Whiskars
  • Options
    The Mane aim is to protect the public.
  • Options
    Breaking news.. Police in Essex have called off the search for a lion to concentrate on the Witch and the Wardrobe!
  • Options

They have called the search off.
    They couldnt find a lion.

Attendances were poor at the Den last season.

• Options

Breaking news.. Police in Essex have called off the search for a lion to concentrate on the Witch and the Wardrobe!

Police have spotted the wardrobe. They are looking into it.

• Options
    1StevieG said:

Police have spotted the wardrobe. They are looking into it.

Open and shut case...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So despite the fact that it never did exist... the Essex Lion has been victimized by the press who reported that it had had a tear up with a leopard from Surrey and a very tasty set to with a mob of gibbons in Stoke. The book is due out ready for Christmas and a film is in the pipeline. Absolute scum.
  • Options
    Is this true or just some made up bullsh**
  • Options
    Can't see the story having much bite to it to be honest, let's face it, these journolists have no legs to stand on with some of the poor quality of stories they print. I just hope there not filming the lion king sequel..

Hopefully the cast of Towie get eaten be worth watching then...;)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Where's that fella from a few years back who's convinced the British countryside is full of breeding pairs of panthers and other big cats?

What always cracks me up with these stories is the muppetshow coming out in full force and telling everyone who'll listen that they came face to face with the 'beast' - like the bell-end on this occasion who says he '1 million percent' saw a lion. What does someone get out of that? I just can't fathom why you would flat out lie and make yourself look a complete tool to everyone you know.
  • Options
    People heard a roar from their living room

It was so loud they went to check on their 12 yr old son

Why what sort of noises does he normally make
  • Options
    poor creature - they have no pride in Essex
  • Options
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/aug/27/essex-lion-police-end-search?newsfeed=true

I know you can do things with pics but let's just assume that is a genuine photo. I think it looks like a stuffed toy like before, and if it is, doubt the police would announce it anyway. They can't make the same mistake twice in a matter of months.
  • Options
    Might be Bullshit in which case is quite embarrising.

Lions dont like the taste of humans but assuming this Lion is going to be starving its gana be even more dangerous. I dont know the rough idea of its location apart from 'Essex'.

It might be one of those stories where nothing comes of it until months later someone photographs a lion paw print in a muddy woods.
  • Options

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/aug/27/essex-lion-police-end-search?newsfeed=true

I know you can do things with pics but let's just assume that is a genuine photo. I think it looks like a stuffed toy like before, and if it is, doubt the police would announce it anyway. They can't make the same mistake twice in a matter of months.

hah .. looks like my Nan's old Norwich Terrier !!!!
  • Options
    A woman thinks it was her large cat which shares a resemblance called 'Teddy Bear' and a zoologist after looking at the photo, thinks its more likely to be a dog.

Might aswell rule out Lion and declare it a waste of time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Story on the Beeb is that it's someones Maine Coon, which is a big cat but hardly Lion sized. Was the fella who spotted it a Football League referee?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-19399827
  • Options
    Carlos Valderama maybe ?