Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Nottingham Forest vs Wigan capital one cup tonight

2»

Comments

• Wigan have bought 150 fans for todays match...

Shocking support for a Premiership club, at least we'd take ....

3-400?
  • Wednesday 1-0 up....not that we are bothered 'much' about them.
  • C'mon forest! Can imagine that physically a 3 goal comeback plus extra time would not do em much good for Saturday... Woud boost maybe confidence levels
  • very impressed and worried about simon cox
  • Glad we are out of this competition, no excuses for Saturday.
  • dave85 said:

very impressed and worried about simon cox

Yep he looks good. Nigel Reo-Coker is going to have to be on the top of his game to contain him.
  • dave85 said:

very impressed and worried about simon cox

Simon Cox is cause for concern I posted this over the weekend:

A friend and life long Addick supporter living in Nottingham sent me this E mail:

"I sat and watch Forest’s game v Bolton on Friday with 4 Forest Season ticket holders, so I have gleaned some insights which maybe you can pass on to SCP:

Forest v susceptible to high crosses coming from the wing; they don’t do heading and central defence very rocky.
    Andy Reid still very smart – and slim! Got MOM on Friday and scored a well-worked goal.
    Danger man is Simon Cox – ex-WBA. Strong on the ball and can ride a tackle. Blackstock lightweight.
    McGugan, the other scorer, is lazy, and did nothing – apart from a great goal – on the night.
    Forest look set for a mid-table season, but will get better, so this could be a good time to play them."

• That's how much palace are losing to Preston as well. 4-1 !!