Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

From 4-4-2 re QPR

made me laugh :

The West London club are busily trying to overhaul their overhauled squad before the close of the transfer window, as Back of the Net's John Foster explains...

QPR were dealt a blow this week when they were told by the FA that it is not possible to transfer-list a player who has not yet signed for the club, as the manic spendthrifts intensified their search for a goalkeeper to replace new signing Rob Green's replacement, Julio Cesar.

The experienced Brazil international looks set to be shipped in and immediately out again by the Loftus Road moneybags, after they failed to sell Newcastle keeper Tim Krul to Chelsea. The club also revealed that they are still hoping to sign free agent Artur Boruc, immediately release him again, and then possibly then sign him a for second time.

Speaking to FourFourTwo.com, manager Mark Hughes paid tribute to the former Inter No.1.

“Julio’s a top player and I’m looking forward to him arriving,” Hughes said. “At his age, he wants first-team football, so it’s probably best that he moves on.”

“I’d like to thank him for all he contributed to the club during his time here, and I’ll tell him so personally when I meet him for the first time tomorrow.”

Comments

• QPR are a joke anyway but that did make me laugh.
  • Hate QPR, proper spaccer club like those stripey croydon benny's! Shit ground, shit fans, shit kit and shit c***s.
  • Good one - have passed this on to a mate who's brother supports QPR (no, I have no idea why).
  • MCS said:

Hate QPR, proper spaccer club like those stripey croydon benny's! Shit ground, shit fans, shit kit and shit c***s.

but what do you really think ?
  • God I hope they go down. Spending loads of money on mediocre players, and players like Carvalho, Cesar and Granero, who have no place at a club like QPR. They've signed Hoilett and Johnson to add to Zamora, Cisse, Campbell, Bothroyd, yet Mackie was still their best striker last season.

I really do hope they go down, with all these players who won't want to play in the Championship on big wages that they won't be able to sell. It made me laugh when Cesar said he wants to win the Premier League with QPR.

It's Mark Hughes not knowing what to do with money, just as he did at Man City, and it cost him there when he didn't get the results.