Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ricky lambert

Can he go all the way and become an England centre forward

Just scored a great header against man yoo

Comments

• Options
    Took him out of my Fantasy League team this week. Balls.
  • Options
    Really good header and good positionally to end up paired with Fabio who is 3 foot 4 ...

• Options
    Just seems to be a player that comes along every so often like dean Ashton

A good old fashioned English style centre forward

I would have him as a replacement for Carroll if Carroll has done a hammy like its suggested
  • Options
    He's going to be the Holt of this year (Holt should've gone to the euros IMO) so he'll probably score about 15-20 goals but because he plays for Southampton, a 'little club' he won't be picked. I would love him to play for England though.
  • Options
    Looked a very good player last year. Big and strong, but neat passer too. Wonder why he's come to the fore so late in his career
  • Options

Looked a very good player last year. Big and strong, but neat passer too. Wonder why he's come to the fore so late in his career

Because too many managers are obsessed with signing foreigners either because they don't know their job or brown envelopes stuffed with 50s are involved.
  • Options
    Forgot about holt

Think Lambert offers more than Holt

He is a real good player does make you wonder what happend to him in the past to make him not have been picked up earlier
  • Options
    Didn't pardew buy him for 3 million after he left us ? .Bought shit for us or am I wrong?
  • Options
    Pardew stated he wanted to buy him when he was in charge of us but couldn't get him.
  • Options
    the two clubs who have gone up twice have had real talismanic players like Holt and Lambert.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

the two clubs who have gone up twice have had real talismanic players like Holt and Lambert.

Lucky we have Fuller then ;-)
  • Options
    I was thinking yann but no matwr how much I love the french man he just ain't ever going to score more than ten in a season
  • Options
    Lambert won't get in front of Fuller though!
  • Options
    Neither Fuller or Yann will ever play for England though

: - )
  • Options
    he can cross as well !!
  • Options
    Started the season on the bench too
  • Options
    Like the diagonal far post crosses. Perhaps Yann should get there more. Morts territory.
  • Options

Neither Fuller or Yann will ever play for England though

: - )

you never know... If yann is still playing in England come 2014 and doesn't ever play for France he'll then be eligible for England... I think - something like that
  • Options

I was thinking yann but no matwr how much I love the french man he just ain't ever going to score more than ten in a season

Scored 12 last season!

;o)

• Options
    In this league smart arse 8*)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

In this league smart arse 8*)

I am not sure about that, he takes a great free-kick so he should score a couple of those in 46 league matches and get a fair few strikers goals too.

I reckon Yann could get 13-14 goals if he plays 40+ games.