Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sven-Goran Eriksson joins BEC Tero Sasana of Thailand

How the mighty have fallen.

Comments

• Options
    I presume they have lots of money
  • Options
    Not even manager - he's technical director. He must have made an absolute fortune from doing next to nothing since he left the England job.
  • Options
    Thai birds. Say no more.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Not even manager - he's technical director. He must have made an absolute fortune from doing next to nothing since he left the England job.

He made a fortune doing next to nothing whilst in the England Job.

Seriously overrated manager who did well to fool the football heads for a long time. Maybe finally now the bigger footballing nations have realised he is, and always was crap.

• Options
    Teams managed
    1977–1978 Degerfors IF
    1979–1982 IFK Göteborg
    1982–1984 Benfica
    1984–1987 Roma
    1987–1989 Fiorentina
    1989–1992 Benfica
    1992–1997 Sampdoria
    1997–2001 Lazio
    2001–2006 England
    2007–2008 Manchester City
    2008–2009 Mexico
    2010 Côte d'Ivoire
    2010–2011 Leicester City
    2012 BEC Tero Sasana F.C.
  • Options
    Missed notts county off there havent you?
  • Options
    Dietmar Hamann wrote in his autobiography that his former manager wanted to manage for a few more years before moving to the south east Asian country to reside with two beautiful women.
    Hamman recalled Eriksson telling him on a pre-season tour of Thailand: 'You know Kaiser, I like this place. I think I will manage for another five years and come back here and live with two women.
    'Yes. I think I need two beautiful women.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2197466/Sven-Goran-Eriksson-unveiled-Thai-club-BEC-Tero-Sasanas-technical-director.html#ixzz25QGzdslP
  • Options
    It is a poor standard of football here. It must be a woman.
  • Options

How the mighty have fallen.

Fallen? It's an improvement on working in Manchester, Ivory Coast, Mexico, Leicester and Nottingham!

• Options
    good team that BEC Tero Sasana.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It is a poor standard of football here. It must be a woman.

With added extras in the panties department?

Has shown ever since the England job that he's happy to whore himself out to the highest bidder................................